Please provide update on TVD immediately

Couple thoughts from me:

* It looked to me that Garcia only gets first team reps on 4 - 5 plays per week. Twice now he's come in and looked good on the first couple drives then did not look good after that. It would be interesting to see if he's the #1 guy for the whole week and see if that changes anything.

* Jacurri Brown has now played in 3 games this season. If he plays one more play this season he loses his redshirt. That would put him in the same class at Jake Garcia.
4 is max not 3.

Advertisement
Couple thoughts from me:

* It looked to me that Garcia only gets first team reps on 4 - 5 plays per week. Twice now he's come in and looked good on the first couple drives then did not look good after that. It would be interesting to see if he's the #1 guy for the whole week and see if that changes anything.

* Jacurri Brown has now played in 3 games this season. If he plays one more play this season he loses his redshirt. That would put him in the same class at Jake Garcia.
Garcia from the spring has been bad (multiple picks per the insiders) and that kinda shows. the other thing is that his arm is weak as ****.

The way TVD landed on his right shoulder and favored his arm makes me think he may have broken his collarbone. Hope not, that means he’s done for the season.

And we’ll see what Garcia can and can’t do.

And Brown as well.
I can't wait to watch him at SMU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was at the Spring Game. Garcia was the best QB in that game.

His arm is far from weak.
my eyes from today tell me otherwise. a lot of his throws just looked like there was no arm behind it. also, thats not what the insiders said. open up the other thread from the scrimmages and practices. he wasn't the best QB

Advertisement
Then why did you post this incorrect statement? (no need to respond really)
you do know spring doesn't mean spring game right. there's also spring camp. we saw the spring game. the insiders said he struggled all throughout spring camp. we saw him struggle again today against his real step up in competition. but yeah go on. you and I see different things I guess

Advertisement
Back