Please provide update on TVD immediately

LOL like TVD would change anything. They were getting beat with him in already. Garcia made it worse but still was going to be a blow out. Wow they barely beat VT last week and now TVD is the heart of the "team". I've heard it all now. Let me guess, if he played the rest of the year we would've won the coastal right? Give Mario a chance, too many injuries. The heart of the team was out, wait till next year 😂🤣😂

Advertisement
LOL like TVD would change anything. They were getting beat with him in already. Garcia made it worse but still was going to be a blow out. Wow they barely beat VT last week and now TVD is the heart of the "team". I've heard it all now. Let me guess, if he played the rest of the year we would've won the coastal right? Give Mario a chance, too many injuries. The heart of the team was out, wait till next year 😂🤣😂

no but this was entertaining

If so, do you just hand it to Garcia? Or do you give Jac a shot? God I hope TVD isn’t done. It is year one with Mario. There is NO benefit in losing all our games. Mario is going nowhere. And I am not sayin we will lose with Garcia. I am a Cane fan first and foremost. I am not on it like that (rooting for one over the other). With that said, TVD is a proven commodity. I rather have that option.
i feel the same. But part of me also wonders if it would be smart of him to come back and play behind this OL again.....

there's a whole thread on here about wanting him gone so pretty boy Garcia can start

That's a football fan thing. The backup QB always looks better until they throw the ball on the field. I never blamed TVD, cause I know its this boring scheme we run

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO well done. That scene should have gotten both Stiller and RDJ a oscar. Great scene
Agreed 100%. The sad part about such a good scene and movie is that it could not even be made today because of the use of the word “******”, and more importantly, because RDJ was in black face. Despite the fact that the movie was making fun of him for being in black face.

Amazing.

Has anyone figured out yet what he was looking at on that beauty of a pick-six?
0000.jpg

Advertisement
I posted last week no other qb in Cfb had as much on them as TVD. The entire offense is “throw us to a win Tyler“. Even though the OL , OC and run game is sus.
I saw the third 5 WR set, no TE tight and no back in the first quarter, I turned to my wife and friend at the game, and I see if they run this set at the same pace they are, they are going to get TVD killed and it is going to happen before halftime....... Then.

Advertisement
Couple thoughts from me:

* It looked to me that Garcia only gets first team reps on 4 - 5 plays per week. Twice now he's come in and looked good on the first couple drives then did not look good after that. It would be interesting to see if he's the #1 guy for the whole week and see if that changes anything.

* Jacurri Brown has now played in 3 games this season. If he plays one more play this season he loses his redshirt. That would put him in the same class at Jake Garcia.

The way TVD landed on his right shoulder and favored his arm makes me think he may have broken his collarbone. Hope not, that means he’s done for the season.

And we’ll see what Garcia can and can’t do.

And Brown as well.

Advertisement
Back