2022 [Please Give us Some] Summary BBQ Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
bbq-gif-12.gif

“No Mayo please..”

@Liberty City El , is that a flip sign? Or just an image of a BBQ?

Advertisement
Gotta give it til end of the weekend before being skeptical.
Dudes, gots to have Faith in Mario (Zo) and chill,

Trust the process no mater what happens, ( goin' to win some and lose some) , but in the end talent acquisition is Mario's strength. King Zo is obviously talent assessment.

Maybe the fact that we’re arguing about BBQ sauce, Sweet baby rays guy, instead of any news coming out of the cookout is a good thing?

Line of communications in the building on lock down. Mario hired ex KGB and put them on lifewallet contracts to just roam the halls of the Hecht and bring back any news of potential leaks to the media.

Advertisement
Maybe the fact that we’re arguing about BBQ sauce, Sweet baby rays guy, instead of any news coming out of the cookout is a good thing?

Line of communications in the building on lock down. Mario hired ex KGB and put them on lifewallet contracts to just roam the halls of the Hecht and bring back any news of potential leaks to the media.
So Kozlov the janitor is former KGB? That explains alot.

Advertisement
At this point I would be happy with something vague and shot like “it was amazing.” That’s enough to get the hamster wheel going in my head.

I for one am **** glad the coaches at Miami seem to know moar bout crootin on all levels than the Cane fans various message boards....

Silence is better than amateur hour...

off topic but I read that mizell and jean tried to commit to Bama and got turned down
Ok. And we couldn’t land Jean over the gator so maybe this doesn’t help with our L???

And one more thing - this one for OP…

602521E4-E962-40C5-AC02-62945F45687A.gif

I know you think that this thread…

CBFABDC0-3161-45CC-831C-9B4B0E14EEAB.gif

But really… with an existing thread and you as OP not bringing any thread start-worthy new - or any actual information…

C72BC9AA-E5F0-4A24-86A1-0C13C571000F.gif

So…

9707A0CC-8057-4B39-BEF5-AFFC2A7911F9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back