2022 [Please Give us Some] Summary BBQ Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A BBQ is short for barbecue. Usually a get together in the summer where grilled meats are served alongside traditional sides like mac n cheese, chips and dip, salads, baked beans, potato salad, and many others. This particular BBQ was a get together between the Miami athletic staff, particularly the football side of things, and the high school recruits Miami is hoping to acquire for their football team. There was also a pool and water permits the use of seafood in a barbecue (though reason is not needed for crab legs and shrimp boils). Please anyone feel free to add in any details to help this poor man out. I wrote this in a hurry as the kids are in bed and the wife and I only have so long before the screaming and fighting in bed begins.
Apparently a seafood boil!

Advertisement
GIF by Sausage Party

Advertisement
A BBQ is short for barbecue. Usually a get together in the summer where grilled meats are served alongside traditional sides like mac n cheese, chips and dip, salads, baked beans, potato salad, and many others. This particular BBQ was a get together between the Miami athletic staff, particularly the football side of things, and the high school recruits Miami is hoping to acquire for their football team. There was also a pool and water permits the use of seafood in a barbecue (though reason is not needed for crab legs and shrimp boils). Please anyone feel free to add in any details to help this poor man out. I wrote this in a hurry as the kids are in bed and the wife and I only have so long before the screaming and fighting in bed begins.
"...the kids are in bed and the wife and I only have so long before the screaming and fighting in bed begins."

Not trying to get too personal here or anything, but is that in reference to the kids, or you and the wife?

Advertisement
"...the kids are in bed and the wife and I only have so long before the screaming and fighting in bed begins."

Not trying to get too personal here or anything, but is that in reference to the kids, or you and the wife?
touche

Advertisement
Sweet Baby Ray's used to be my go to but now Sticky Fingaz got me hooked.
Nah. K.C. Masterpiece Classic. Smokey, Sweet, and tangy. Grest on all meats.

My son and I had a lunch feast at CB Smith Park a couple of months ago. I brought baby backs, smoked brisket, and grilled chicken. I made double everything so my son could take it home and not have to cook for days. He got a whole brisket and a full slab to take home. He never had KC Masterpiece Classic. I brought 2 extra bottles. He took both of them home. Fortunately, I ordered 8 so I had plenty. 😁

Nah. K.C. Masterpiece Classic. Smokey, Sweet, and tangy. Grest on all meats.

My son and I had a lunch feast at CB Smith Park a couple of months ago. I brought baby backs, smoked brisket, and grilled chicken. I made double everything so my son could take it home and not have to cook for days. He got a whole brisket and a full slab to take home. He never had KC Masterpiece Classic. I brought 2 extra bottles. He took both of them home. Fortunately, I ordered 8 so I had plenty. 😁
Jack Daniels Original or Honey are real good as well... Use that on wings and ribs alot....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back