Players You Wish Were Canes

Advertisement
Don't know about the players I would've wanted but I know the coaches...

Pete Carroll and Mike Leach would've dominated college football in Miami
Never understood the fascination with Leach. Dude is 122-81 coaching 17 years in two of the weakest divisions in P5, nd he only ever won 1 division title. Mark Richt is 164-58 with 2 conference titles and 7 division titles in 17 season in arguably the toughest divisions in P5. We should be lucky Leach didn't get the job in 2010. He'd probably done just enough to still be here.

Advertisement
Never understood the fascination with Leach. Dude is 122-81 coaching 17 years in two of the weakest divisions in P5, nd he only ever won 1 division title. Mark Richt is 164-58 with 2 conference titles and 7 division titles in 17 season in arguably the toughest divisions in P5. We should be lucky Leach didn't get the job in 2010. He'd probably done just enough to still be here.
Dudes a Loon....

Advertisement
Can't put Willie Williams in here, since he played here....But let me say this...I've been watching HS FB in Fl {primarily Ft Myers/Dade} since 1977....I've been fortunate to see alot of the Elite Greats...But what I saw Willie do in HS....I had never seen before...nor since....The only 2 Kids I witnessed completely take over an entire game in HS Defensively are Wilbur Marshall and Willie.....

Advertisement
Derrick Thomas
Derrick%2BThomas%2BSouth%2BMiami%2BHS.jpg

Thought about this one for a while. You know what, if they aren’t Canes then I really don’t give a crap about any of them.

Advertisement
Derrick Brooks
Warrick Dunn
Mike Alstott
Amari Cooper
Joey Bosa
Nick Bosa
Patrick Peterson

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back