Players waiting for contact/offer

Sang and Fuller are only begging for offers because they trolled UM already and realized no other school wanted them, so they are running back like lost puppies looking for a bone. I say F*&% 'em and let kids know that isn't what you do to the home school.
Trolled how? Back up them accusations

Advertisement
Trolled how? Back up them accusations
Fuller committed decommitted and recommitted all in one day. Fuller was using Miami for better offers.
When Sanguinetti was the hottest thing he was playing the game the same way Bogle did it.

If I could find the exact interviews on rivals for you I will post them. I'm looking now.

So kids want to be Canes and we say **** em , but invest time the kids who want to troll us for months with every intention on ******* over the hometown team ?

Bold move Cotton , let’s see if it pays off .

dont waste ships on guys who aren't good enough. never take just to take

Apparently UM has 3 kids that are waiting or straight up begging for an offer/contact:

WR Brieon Fuller

S Josh Sanguinetti

RB Jalen Mitchell

I don’t believe in reaching for bodies just for the sake of filling out the roster, and I don’t think Miami needs to do that right now anyway. We have talent right now and can try to fix this disaster of a class next cycle or with transfers/JUCO.

Do you guys think they should be takes?
Could any of them be starters or have a role on Miami teams eventually?
Our rb room is stacked so due to numbers I'd pass on mitchell. We have better options at receiver, tj jones and transfer options are better than fuller. Sanguinetti I'd probably take, our overall secondary depth is poor and our new strength coach should be able to improve his speed.

Advertisement
Travis's speed is underrated IMO. I believe he was injured this year according to some.
You know a lot more than me. I'm just saying this dude martin was benched by a 5'7 guy playing RB in the SEC. So speed isn't the only concern.
My other issue was really our saying flat out no to undersized dudes that are all over FBS making plays.
On another note what have you heard on Robert Burns? Will he ever see game time? I know there was a lot of talk during the spring about him.
I hope for the team's sake Marftin balls TF out.
Travis burst is elite. Through the line he runs hard. But look how many times he got ran down. Long as a kid runs hard and has good vision you'll be okay. Far as asa goes and his story hes friends with nephew. Apparently there was a lil extra **** that went on outside of simply kids being kids. Sometimes it's not as simple as the best player gets the burn.

Travis burst is elite. Through the line he runs hard. But look how many times he got ran down. Long as a kid runs hard and has good vision you'll be okay. Far as asa goes and his story hes friends with nephew. Apparently there was a lil extra **** that went on outside of simply kids being kids. Sometimes it's not as simple as the best player gets the burn.

Appreciate the info my dude. If B is cool with him I’m sure real recognize real.

Our rb room is stacked so due to numbers I'd pass on mitchell. We have better options at receiver, tj jones and transfer options are better than fuller. Sanguinetti I'd probably take, our overall secondary depth is poor and our new strength coach should be able to improve his speed.
Our RB room is not stacked.we are one transfer/injury away from being back to square one

Advertisement
Our RB room is not stacked.we are one transfer/injury away from being back to square one
Well yeah if dallas, lingard, davis, burns, and martin all get hurt then yeah we'd be in a tough spot but that's pretty unlikely. I wouldn't be upset if we took mitchell though assuming we strike out on MAR.

Advertisement
Well yeah if dallas, lingard, davis, burns, and martin all get hurt then yeah we'd be in a tough spot but that's pretty unlikely. I wouldn't be upset if we took mitchell though assuming we strike out on MAR.
The plan was to take 2 RBs before homer left, Crowley decommitted, homer left. Yep let’s just stick to Martin and the hope for MAR.

Who’s proven on that list? And it’s no guarantee Martin will get the hardship. Who’s there after that?
4 top 15 at their position when coming out of high school isnt enough for you? None of those backs will be gone next after next year if I'm not mistaken. Man at any school that is a solid backfield. Miami doesn't need an Alabama stable every year to compete. And Dallas is proven as is cam'ron. Both proven they have what it takes at the college level. Asa as well.
Lo was injured but above camron on the depth chart before that.

Advertisement
4 top 15 at their position when coming out of high school isnt enough for you? None of those backs will be gone next after next year if I'm not mistaken. Man at any school that is a solid backfield. Miami doesn't need an Alabama stable every year to compete. And Dallas is proven as is cam'ron. Both proven they have what it takes at the college level. Asa as well.
Lo was injured but above camron on the depth chart before that.
Wtf does their high school rank have to do with being proven in college? Only one proven is Dallas (minus fumbles).

Wtf does their high school rank have to do with being proven in college? Only one proven is Dallas (minus fumbles).
Stop, Davis is definitely proven everytime he got in he did something, obviously he wasn't going to get as many touches as homer and dallas. Looks like u have a problem of evaluating talent.

Stop, Davis is definitely proven everytime he got in he did something, obviously he wasn't going to get as many touches as homer and dallas. Looks like u have a problem of evaluating talent.
No he doesn’t have enough games played (blame the staff) to say he’s proven. Can he play? **** yes, but proven? Nah son not yet.
You have a problem with comprehension

No he doesn’t have enough games played (blame the staff) to say he’s proven. Can he play? **** yes, but proven? Nah son not yet.
You have a problem with comprehension
So he makes good plays but has not proven? Contradicts itself, bc all it means is the touches he gets the more he produces.

Advertisement
Back