Players waiting for contact/offer

No he doesn’t have enough games played (blame the staff) to say he’s proven. Can he play? hell yes, but proven? Nah son not yet.
You have a problem with comprehension
This guy now decides how long it takes to be a proven running back in college😂. That's a matter of opinion and when someone doesn't agree with yours you question their comprehension. Get over yourself man.

Dhatguy

Sophomore
This guy now decides how long it takes to be a proven running back in college😂. That's a matter of opinion and when someone doesn't agree with yours you question their comprehension. Get over yourself man.
No I questioned his comprehension because he nor you appear to understand what I originally said. I don’t give one f*ck about disagreeing or agreeing, it’s a damn forum. You want to attempt the “get over yourself” line because it applies to yourself and you got nothing to say. You can clearly see in parenthesis I said to blame the staff for him not playing more. Nowhere did I say he wasn’t good enough or incapable to prove himself since I said and quote “not yet” as he hasn’t had enough opportunities to do so. Miss me with the bs lol

No_Fly_Zone

Sophomore
I like Cam Davis a lot and, in hindsight, it looks like he should have had more carries last year. Kid has a bright future and deserves carries going forward.

But I think it is a stretch to call him a proven college RB qt this point. I don't claim to know precisely when a RB becomes proven, but I think most reasomable people would agree it takes more than 27 career carries over 6 career games.

Damiencane86

Freshman
The plan was to take 2 RBs before homer left, Crowley decommitted, homer left. Yep let’s just stick to Martin and the hope for MAR.
And the staff said repeatedly they were fine with 1 rb, unless manny has changed that tune now.