Players waiting for contact/offer

D

deleted21041

Apparently UM has 3 kids that are waiting or straight up begging for an offer/contact:

WR Brieon Fuller

S Josh Sanguinetti

RB Jalen Mitchell

I don’t believe in reaching for bodies just for the sake of filling out the roster, and I don’t think Miami needs to do that right now anyway. We have talent right now and can try to fix this disaster of a class next cycle or with transfers/JUCO.

Do you guys think they should be takes?
Could any of them be starters or have a role on Miami teams eventually?

Advertisement
Apparently UM has 3 kids that are waiting or straight up begging for an offer/contact:

WR Brieon Fuller

S Josh Sanguinetti

RB Jalen Mitchell

I don’t believe in reaching for bodies just for the sake of filling out the roster, and I don’t think Miami needs to do that right now anyway. We have talent right now and can try to fix this disaster of a class next cycle or with transfers/JUCO.

waste of schollys. those guys all have issues with speed. speed matters. look how fast clemson looked against bama

Mitchell is definitely a take

Fuller - No
Sanguinetti - No
Mitchell definitely looks to be the better prospect of the trio, but I don’t see much there anyway. We have enough on our backfield to carry us in 2019, you could to sell a lean RB room to the top RBs next cycle and double dip on talented players like we did with Lo and Davis last cycle.

Advertisement
6 220 power back is a must especially if he is the only back in the class.

Mitchell definitely looks to be the better prospect of the trio, but I don’t see much there anyway. We have enough on our backfield to carry us in 2019, you could to sell a lean RB room to the top RBs next cycle and double dip on talented players like we did with Lo and Davis last cycle.
he looks slow.

Advertisement
It's so funny. All these people saying to take kids just because they want so badly to be Canes will be the same crowd calling them JAG's in a few months. Do we need more depth? yes.. But we can't just take every Jimmy and Joe that begs for a Cane offer. Because of the nature of this offseason, our cycle might not be amazing but I don't think Manny should handcuff the roster with bad takes just to fill a class.

It's so funny. All these people saying to take kids just because they want so badly to be Canes will be the same crowd calling them JAG's in a few months. Do we need more depth? yes.. But we can't just take every Jimmy and Joe that begs for a Cane offer. Because of the nature of this offseason, our cycle might not be amazing but I don't think Manny should handcuff the roster with bad takes just to fill a class.
Yep, boateng was a bum and not good enough for us but good enough for the national champions. Lol

Advertisement

WR Brieon Fuller

S Josh Sanguinetti

RB Jalen Mitchell

Jalen Mitchell is the only one I could see eventually having a role at Miami, if Richards goes elsewhere I think Miami would likely offer but I guess that depends on who the new OC is and what they are looking for in a running back.

I wouldn't mind offering Fuller and Sanguinetti. Both local kids from the area who have produced on the field. We need depth and we aren't talking about two stars here with no film. These dudes are high end 3 stars/4 star players who have been on the scene for awhile.
The problem is Sanguinetti tested really poor after the rankings came out and Fuller appears to have been dropped cold by the staff for some reason.

So kids want to be Canes and we say **** em , but invest time the kids who want to troll us for months with every intention on ******* over the hometown team
The staff falling for 18yo promises is a problem that need fixing, but just because marginally talented players wants to be a Cane doesn't mean we need to take them.

Wanting to be a cane and being a local kid that produced on HS should not be the deciding factors here.

How good and athletic you’re, how you fit personality wise and how well you project to the next level should be the focus

Advertisement
So kids want to be Canes and we say **** em , but invest time the kids who want to troll us for months with every intention on ******* over the hometown team ?

Bold move Cotton , let’s see if it pays off .

Just bcs a kid wants to be a Cane doesnt mean we have to take them...a kid might be talented enough to play college football at FAMU for example but not talented enough to play at the U 🙄

So kids want to be Canes and we say **** em , but invest time the kids who want to troll us for months with every intention on ******* over the hometown team ?

Bold move Cotton , let’s see if it pays off .
lol I wanna be a cane where is my scholarship? Just because you want to be a cane doesnt mean you can be **** Rex Ryan wanted to be our head coach

Advertisement
Back