Players that are atrocious to watch

Just a week ago, everyone wanted to fire the staff but now everyone thinks we’re #TNM because we beat ******* Virginia. Get a grip.
I think a lot of us still want to fire all or part of the staff. I am on record in saying how did Virginia get good enough to give us a game. I lead towards Manny not being the guy. That said, some of the **** posted about these kids is uncalled for.

Advertisement
Garvin as a pass rusher has to get mention here.
He’s putting out some bad film of him loafing around on some of these plays in **** near every game by not showing hustle. With that being said he looked the best he has all season in terms of rushing the passer vs uva.

He’s putting out some bad film of him loafing around on some of these plays in **** near every game by not showing hustle. With that being said he looked the best he has all season in terms of rushing the passer vs uva.

Guy has one **** sack in how many games dating back to last year? See if we can stop the run with Hill and Rousseau out there

Advertisement
Just rewatched the game. Saw a lot I didn't see before. I think Ivey is being scapegoated. He was smothering his WR at least 3 times when the WR made spectacular catches. He was playing the WR as well as you can without drawing a flag, but the UVA WRs were putting on a clinic. We need their WR coach.

He doesn't find the ball and when he does look back he lets the WR run by him. He's still young so he should get better but this staff needs to stop hyping kids as All American candidates before they do anything.

Guy has one **** sack in how many games dating back to last year? See if we can stop the run with Hill and Rousseau out there
Hill has out played him to me, when watching the film again trevon stands out and needs to be starting. Look back at the end of the first quarter right before Rousseau made that 4th and 1 stop, hill stopped him the rb the play before that on 3rd down.

Hill has out played him to me, when watching the film again trevon stands out and needs to be starting. Look back at the end of the first quarter right before Rousseau made that 4th and 1 stop, hill stopped him the rb the play before that on 3rd down.

I wonder if Garvin wasn't able to put on added weight as much as they thought. Kid looked look a future monster a couple years ago at freshman weight.

Garvin was the lifter of the summer. Got the award and everything. If anything he may have lost some explosion trying to get bigger.

Same may apply to a lot of our guys. It seems like our guys play in quick sand.

Advertisement
Atrocious too watch lol is a little dramatic but I would have to say Jarren Williams, Zion Nelson, and DJ Ivey are top 3.

The last two for obvious reasons but I can’t stand watching Jarren Williams bc watching him on the field is like watching a dead body play QB.

Why so many people feel so triggered about fans making a list about players they are unhappy about?
Seems so innocuous and just fans being fans

Advertisement
zion nelson

Ripping on a true freshman. Pathetic. Quite frankly the kid should have been redshirted, but he appears to be the best we have at left tackle. Every week our opponents are lining up their best end or linebacker and coming right at him. You going to say the same thing about Clark? Another true freshman that gets overmatched at times.

Zion should not be on this list. It’s not his fault he shouldn’t be playing. Richt is responsible for that crapshoot. Not true freshman should be starting at LT in college football period.

Advertisement
1. Bubba Baxa ( I mean come on like no one else thought about him)
2. Zion Nelson
3. Navaughn Donaldson
4. Scott Patchan
5. DJ Ivey

Garvin 2 da flats would be a great screen name.

Advertisement
Back