Players Talking About The New Staff

Advertisement
Reading between the lines throughout this interview, they seem to respect this staff significantly more than the previous one.

Some paraphrased quotes:
"Even practice they play with your mind, trying to get you prepared for game time."
"They've changed even the little things. Like our rooms were never clean, we never worried too much about that. But now all our rooms are spotless."
"Every one is on board. Some people who used to be a problem are now all bought in."
"This increase in support for the football program makes us feel the love and makes us want to play harder."

Reading between the lines throughout this interview, they seem to respect this staff significantly more than the previous one.

Some paraphrased quotes:
"Even practice they play with your mind, trying to get you prepared for game time."
"They've changed even the little things. Like our rooms were never clean, we never worried too much about that. But now all our rooms are spotless."
"Every one is on board. Some people who used to be a problem are now all bought in."
"This increase in support for the football program makes us feel the love and makes us want to play harder."
The accountability & respect seem night and day

Some paraphrased quotes:

The accountability & respect seem night and day

I'll say it again for the 6666363th time, the right alpha can change the culture overnight. These kids crave legit leadership.

Advertisement

Some paraphrased quotes:

Lsu Football Quarterback GIF by LSU Tigers

Some paraphrased quotes:
I’m sure most of us have heard the saying “Don’t sweat the small stuff “. My philosophy has always been that if you take care of the small stuff, big stuff is much less likely to occur. Seems Mario and his staff are taking care of the small stuff.

Some paraphrased quotes:
Man I think that last quote was more important than people realize . Even tho these players should have their own motivation , I think knowing you have that extra support means something

Advertisement
Man I think that last quote was more important than people realize . Even tho these players should have their own motivation , I think knowing you have that extra support means something
Knowing that you won't be stuck riding the bench behind an underperforming upperclassman has to be a motivating factor as well. New staff means a new clean slate for all.

I’m sure most of us have heard the saying “Don’t sweat the small stuff “. My philosophy has always been that if you take care of the small stuff, big stuff is much less likely to occur. Seems Mario and his staff are taking care of the small stuff.
Don’t sweat the petty stuff and don’t pet the sweaty stuff, friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back