Players Talking About The New Staff

Advertisement
200.gif

I'll say it again for the 6666363th time, the right alpha can change the culture overnight. These kids crave legit leadership.
Cryptic they crave leadership, and acknowledge the respect that comes with it.......
It is a night and day change.....
Now we are the "U"....in all the way........... for the team...
Coaches set the tempo and the players are on the same page and adjusting very well......

alright lets bring in some quality. lets see if people who know the former platform vine know this quote:

my **** fell off

Advertisement
The accountability & respect seem night and day
Haven’t watched and I’ve avoided this thread, but I’m real bored right now. My thing is that players always say positive things about coaches. They know you say good stuff or you keep quiet. The other thing is players are especially complimentary with a new staff. It’s like how coaches always compliment the other team and never badmouth a player. It’s tough to tell much from these kinds of quotes.

And the other other thing is that al was full of this clean room kinda sh*t. I’m not bashing Mario or saying it’s a bad move, but like a few others mentioned, show me the results. Anybody can make kids clean their rooms, let’s see that translate to better play and winning.

Last edited:
Haven’t watched and I’ve avoided this thread, but I’m real bored right now. My thing is that players always say positive things about coaches. They know you say good stuff or you keep quiet. The other thing is players are especially complimentary with a new staff. It’s like how coaches always compliment the other team and never badmouth a player. It’s tough to tell much from these kinds of quotes.

And the other other thing is that al was full of this clean room kinda sh*t. I’m not bashing Mario or saying it’s a bad move, but like a few others mentioned, show me the results. Anybody can make kids clean their rooms, let’s see that translate to better play and winning.
Results come from instilling discipline and processes. The biggest knock on the Diaz Era was the teams lack of discipline & accountability. The clean locker rooms definitely don't guarantee W's but it let's the team know the details matter now too.

Advertisement
Results come from instilling discipline and processes. The biggest knock on the Diaz Era was the teams lack of discipline & accountability. The clean locker rooms definitely don't guarantee W's but it let's the team know the details matter now too.
I get how it's supposed to work, I'm just pointing out that it's easy to say the right things, and mostly everyone does. Actually doing it is another matter.

I get how it's supposed to work, I'm just pointing out that it's easy to say the right things, and mostly everyone does. Actually doing it is another matter.
Right. No one is saying it is the wrong thing to do, or that Mario isn’t working to build the best machine for Miami football.

Advertisement
I see the frat boy culture is going the way of the do-do bird, huh? Good! U can’t be the Head Coach and the Dean of Pledges at the same **** time. Trying to be both, is confusing to the players and counterproductive. Glad there’s an adult in charge, now.

Thank you for saying this. Couldn't agree more.

Said it forever about slip-and-slide, victory cigar-choming, booster yacht-riding Manny over the years—this was an insecure little man with a Napoleon complex—who wanted to be liked and accepted by players, opposed to feared and respect. No real coach worth their weight has succeeded with this approach.

I knew it was only a matter of time with this imposter when I saw him i the WWE-style fracas in spring ball 2019, out there tacking dummies with "7-6" on the chest—only to be the dummy that had a 6-7 inaugural campaign.

Cheers to a true alpha, a total pro and a real leader in the driver's seat for 2022.

Like Sunshine Anderson, " Heard it all before".
I don't want to hear anything about how the practices are harder, 4th q program better than whatever, weight program better, coaches tougher, none of that ****. We hear the same stuff every time there is a coaching change so none of it excites me anymore.

It's time to show and prove ON THE FIELD! Yall can have all the fluff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back