Players Talking About The New Staff

Advertisement
Like Sunshine Anderson, " Heard it all before".
I don't want to hear anything about how the practices are harder, 4th q program better than whatever, weight program better, coaches tougher, none of that ****. We hear the same stuff every time there is a coaching change so none of it excites me anymore.

It's time to show and prove ON THE FIELD! Yall can have all the fluff.

I mean, of course. The results are what matters. We don't play games until September though so I'm not sure what you'd like people to discuss.

But it's not fluff when your coach has shown he can change the culture of a program, and do it at a high level P5 program like Cristobal did at Oregon. We've seen him do it and have success, very different from the unproven hype of a Diaz or Randy.

If you don't want to "hear anything" though, just log off and check back in 7 months

Like Sunshine Anderson, " Heard it all before".
I don't want to hear anything about how the practices are harder, 4th q program better than whatever, weight program better, coaches tougher, none of that ****. We hear the same stuff every time there is a coaching change so none of it excites me anymore.

It's time to show and prove ON THE FIELD! Yall can have all the fluff.

Upvote on the strength of the Sunshine Anderson reference. Outstanding

I mean, S&C is one thing, playing with the right technique is another, especially in the trenches. Players succeed there not because of physical strength only, but mostly because of footwork, hand placement and leverage. The same is with tackling.

If we perform better in the trenches and tackle better it does not necessarily mean that Feld did a far better job compared to Feeley. Could also mean that we simply execute properly coached technique far better, since Mirabal is here. Same with tackling.

Overall the team should be improved because this coaching staff is on their asses. If you dont know what to do, you wont play. Contrary to what the O-Line was in 2019, when half of the unit didnt know the playcalls because they didnt study.

Advertisement
This is a ridiculous coaching staff. I really do expect a lot of wins in the next 2 years and done insane recruiting classes.

Advertisement
Perhaps you should consider making your bed? "Preform" you say?
deez nutz GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s serious weight that was squated there. I believe that was the new OLman, if I’m not mistaken…but man, that was pretty impressive regardless.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back