Players quit basically Manny said

I told ya’ll mofos that if chit goes side ways, before this season start, the Covid excuse will be in play for Manny.

L-O-L at any **** on here remotely agreeing, excusing, or trying to justify what happened Saturday. L-O-M-F-L at anyone agreeing, believing, or hinting at blaming the players.

We’ve seen some UNIMAGINABLE low points for 2 straights yrs under Diaz. Year 1, an “anonymous” source leaked that Diaz & staph, I mean staff, I mean staphylococcus, were happy that certain “cancers” were leaving the program. Hence the disjointed 6-7 record & the inexcusable losses.

Now after giving up a historic amount of yards, and UNC not punting one **** time, the players “quit” and didn’t buy in b/c of the emotional roller coaster of Covid.

Interesting; b/c I sure as **** didn’t see them quit pre game. Matter of fact, had some lap dogs on here praising the “leadership” Nesta showed as he talked to the team.

Sure didn’t appear they quit on that first drive, as they marched down UNC’s throat balls first....then INEXPLICABLY, Lashlee took the junk out the mouth, and one poster said (I forget who), that stall could cost us the game. Voila! We got 3, they got 7; next drive we got 0, and they got 14. We went away from what was working, and got popped in our mouth.

Our kids quit b/c we had a **** POOR GAME PLAN TO ATTACK BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. WF showed us, ND showed us....but this Polly Wanna Cracker Lispy Mutha Fcka & his Merry-Band of Idiots always make our games way more complicated than they should be.

This mutha fcka, in the pre season, said he’s gotta teach these boys how to win. How? Name one chit Diaz has won?

For the “8-1 Bro” crowd....for the “El Jefe” crowd...for the “I think Diaz can be good for us” crowd....u deserve this chit. U r so quick to suck off a coach, & when chit goes sides ways, it’s his assistants, the players, the admin, it’s, it’s, it’s. Get ur heads out ur mutha fckin pu$$ies! Teams take que from the guy who leads them directly.

Inexcusable for a team to quit when we had the opportunity to have our best season since forever, play in a NY6 bowl game, avenge a funky loss that helped derailed our season, and head into signing day courting other high profiled players! There was a lot to play for, but more importantly....how bout playing for some **** pride!

LSU got the whole world looking at them, hella controversy, players opting out, and a F’ing True Fr QB walked into the swamp & upset a top 7 team! That’s f’ing pride! UGA ain’t got chit to play for, yet they made it known they are still a top SEC team, taking down an up & coming SEC team. That’s pride!

Get this lipsy, unaccountable mutha fcka & his overrated daddy far far far far far far far far far from this program; take that junk packing Blake James w/ him, and that she- wolf Jenn Strawley with them. I don’t ever wanna hear another disingenuous statement again. BALL THE FCK UP AND JUST SAY THAT LOSS WAS TOTALLY ON ME & MY COACHING STAFF. WE FAILED THESE BOYS & WE NOT LET THEM LEAVE ON THAT SOUR NOTE!

(Sorry for the rant, but I watched the game again, & I sick of the hamster wheel defense).
There are some huge pussies on this team that need to go along with some coaches

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would
Is Alabama emotionally exhausted? Notre Dame? Clemson? On and on.
It would be impossible for that to happen. They have freaking "assistants" that are HC quality. Alabama is like a coaching farm, it's ridiculous. While we have coaches that should literally still be coaching HS.

The players don't care about that stuff. Fans do because we have suffered for 15+ years. ACC championship or bust. Saturday meant nothing to them and it showed.

I would agree here. since this was the last game w no shot a a playoff, its just get to the end and prepare for the draft. I would say that that isn't one excuse and its on the coaches to makes sure they're up for this game

I think everyone agrees that 62 points and 800 yards is never excusable, but you don't raise a banner in the rafters for playing in a NY6 bowl game. You don't beat UNC, beat your opponent in the Orange Bowl, and feel any better about being left out of the ACC title game and rightful shot at the CFP. This wasn't like playing UF in 2000, where there was a chance at finishing 1st in the AP Poll.

Saturday's game meant little to the people on the team who grinded for months, only to have their chance at playing for the ACC ripped out from under them by the their own conference. It's a pretty unique position for a team to find itself in. They showed up intending to win, but once things went south it was one big snowball of sadness and feeling sorry for themselves. Again, it does not excuse what happened but does help rationalize it somewhat if you're capable of putting yourself in someone else's cleats.

Advertisement
...no love from the media with ranking, ACC giving ND and Clemson no games at end to get them to the ACC championship, Ga Tech quitting etc.... all came to a head on Saturday and we saw it on the field.

Seriously? What in the world does ANY of this have to do with a team's play on the field?

I think everyone agrees that 62 points and 800 yards is never excusable, but you don't raise a banner in the rafters for playing in a NY6 bowl game. You don't beat UNC, beat your opponent in the Orange Bowl, and feel any better about being left out of the ACC title game and rightful shot at the CFP. This wasn't like playing UF in 2000, where there was a chance at finishing 1st in the AP Poll.

Saturday's game meant little to the people on the team who grinded for months, only to have their chance at playing for the ACC ripped out from under them by the their own conference. It's a pretty unique position for a team to find itself in. They showed up intending to win, but once things went south it was one big snowball of sadness and feeling sorry for themselves. Again, it does not excuse what happened but does help rationalize it somewhat if you're capable of putting yourself in someone else's cleats.
Please stop

It’s Manny’s job to get the players to focus their negative energy and take it out on UNC.

Becuase had we beat UNC 62-26 we’d probably have a case to be ranked 5th
Beating them may have nudged us ahead of UGA and ISU but not A&M or Cincy imo. But even had we beaten UNC, our shot to make a final statement at home against GT was cancelled 24 hours prior to playing UNC. We got f-cked in every *******.

In his interview this morning. Said they were emotionally exhausted.

I’m not here to bash the players and staph we got what we got. I think there is some validity to this comment by Diaz.

As someone else posted. Pandemic season, rules, regulations, games cancelled, no love from the media with ranking, ACC giving ND and Clemson no games at end to get them to the ACC championship, Ga Tech quitting etc.... all came to a head on Saturday and we saw it on the field.

Some of the players just quit. I’m sure they don’t even care about the bowl game. **** half the schools eligible already said the same thing and have opted out. Duke let their kids go home cause they were emotionally drained according to coach K.

It’s easy to keep piling on but this season has been a mess and these kids stuck it through when they really didn’t have to. Teams quit and players opted out all over the country. We finished 8-2 and up until Saturday it was pretty **** entertaining for a season some weren’t sure we would have.

let’s see if manny makes the staffing changes needed on defense and regroup for 2021. Lock in a potential top 10 class also.
Why are you all wasting your time listening to Manny Diaz?

At this point actions speak louder than words

Advertisement
These kids don't care about winning the ACC Championship. They are 0 for 17 years on that front.
So you think their list of team goals at the beginning of the season highlights playing in a meaningless NY6 bowl game?

In a given year it's:

1. win the Coastal
2. win the ACC
3. win a CFP game
4. win the CFP title

5. play in a meaningless bowl game

6. win a meaningless bowl game

Advertisement
I'm seeing some bullsh!t excuses in here.
Okay, so the kids quit.

You know what kind of players quit?
ONES WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN THEIR COACHES AND SYSTEM!

Ones who play for a short, lispy, nice guy who coddles them and doesn't hold them accountable for anything. (which includes **** poor effort, stupid penalties, drug use and not showing up to practice)

The inmates run the asylum at Miami. It's amateur hour down there and I've been telling yall this for at least a year.
You can't have a bunch of fvckin' nice guys coaching the one side of the ball that requires savagery.

Good leaders (bosses, coaches, etc) are respected, loved and admired...and they get the best out of their players/employees. You don't just quit on somebody you love and respect. That goes from the HC all the way down to the position coaches. The players spend hours upon hours with their coaches and they start to take on their demeanor and personality. If you're a softy who lacks any intensity, then guess what.

There's a fine science to being feared, loved and respected at the same **** time. The good leaders have the ability to do this. And if your HC doesn't have the ability to do ALL of these things, you better have other guys on your staff who can. Good coaching staffs are full of "good cops/bad cops".

Jimmy and Butch had REAL MF'ing THUGS on their teams and were still able to gain their fear, love and respect. We don't even have MF'ers like that on this team. Our biggest "goons" on the this team are a fat kid from Weston with pullout golds in his mouth, a stiff DB who only hits people who can't see him coming, and 2 yellow kids from Cali, one of which wears a fvckin' perm!
Bunch of fvckin' paper tigers and hype men, just like GUESS WHO?

GIF by Desus & Mero

I'd be curious to hear from Restrepo on the pulse of the team heading into UNC.

I'd be shocked to learn that they treated this like the Super Bowl.

Restrepo treats every game like it's the Super Bowl and the problem is, there aren't more kids like him on this team. And the ones who are like him are likely being **** on by favoritism and poor culture.

The "importance" or magnitude of the game shouldn't matter. You should try to beat the **** out of any opponent in front of you.
These kids are trying to go to the NFL, right? So how is a game versus a top opponent with NFL talent not important? How is a birth to a big-time bowl game not important?
Oh you got **** on by the rankings? So carry a chip on your shoulder into the UNC game and show people that they got yall fvcked up.

I'm not understanding this "game wasn't important to them" logic at all. It's an excuse.
It must've not been important to coaches, cause they **** sure didn't show up either.

So you think their list of team goals at the beginning of the season highlights playing in a meaningless NY6 bowl game?

In a given year it's:

1. win the Coastal
2. win the ACC
3. win a CFP game
4. win the CFP title

5. play in a meaningless bowl game

6. win a meaningless bowl game
Imagine going into every season thinking this way, especially during a rebuilding period. LOL
YOU'D NEVER REBUILD!!!

Advertisement
Back