Players quit basically Manny said

Advertisement
yep, that's emblematic of a sh1tty coach.

Honestly, we should opt out of the bowl b/c you'll see another desultory performance.
I don't agree with you in this instance. When are the players going to accept responsibility and take ownership? It's one thing to have a bad game plan, it's another for players to completely stop playing. I'm talking about the front 7 and D Line. What in the world? You got hit in the face early and you quit. Own it!!! You gonna run home to mommy? You wait to hear from all the people in your circle to tell you how great you are and it's not your fault! F that!

I’m not caping for manny at all. Changes need to be made. But it’s not his job to make sure kids are motivated to play the 17th ranked team in the country who beat you last year. I’m sure they were motivated up until they heard the GT game was canceled.. that’s on them..
I disagree. It shouldnt be their main focus but when I was a coach it is something that you have to do. Kids cant just get the same level of motivation every game and you gotta push them during the week leading up to get it there. Remind them of the importance of this week because of x or y or z. It is always something that coaches have to do. Great coaches dont have bad games then say, "Well they weren't motivated." Cause motivation doesnt just appear on game day. It shows during that week.

Advertisement
The players don't care about that stuff. Fans do because we have suffered for 15+ years. ACC championship or bust. Saturday meant nothing to them and it showed.
These kids don't care about winning the ACC Championship. They are 0 for 17 years on that front.

Team became unmotivated after they got punched in the mouth early. Mack knew how to attack Manny and had the personnel to pull it off. Once it became apparent we had no answers the kids quit. Manny isn’t getting fired but someone should get fired when you give up 700 plus.

They looked motivated at Duke, played a great game, and it got them nowhere.

They were off for 3 weeks and watched multiple 2-loss teams jump ahead of them. Ok, no problem. Let's go beat the **** out of Duke on the road and surely we'll get some respect from the CFP, right? Wrong.

Those rankings come out on Tuesday night, which means the team spent Wed-Fri questioning the point of actually playing games if 8-1 in the ACC still has you behind 2-loss Georgia and Iowa State. This is a year where not playing actually helps your cause, but for Miami that rule didn't apply, and neither did winning 48-0 on the road after weeks of not playing.

This team was wronged by the ACC, dissed by the CFP, and had their final game and opportunity to capitalize on potential week 16 chaos cancelled the day before the UNC game.

Mongoloid football fans aren't known for empathy but the emotional exhaustion angle is valid. Fans must acknowledge that what happened in Miami's case is bullsh-t. Earning a NY6 bowl spot would have been a nice little consolation prize for fans who are all-in from birth, but for players on the team it didn't matter much and it was plainly evident.

If playing in the ACCCG title game was at stake we probably still lose because Mack > Manny, but what we witnessed was a team unprepared to fight because to them, what was at stake (a meaningless exhibition bowl game berth) wasn't worth fighting for AND they were butt-hurt. That's a horrible combination lol.

Love the guy at Cincinnati...but he runs a 3-4...and im not a 3-4 guy...

I used to hate the 3-4....and i mean despise it. Not anymore.

I love the new 4-3/3-4 hybrid looks. I love what the Dolphins and others are doing. I'm still a base 4-3 guy at heart but you need to be flexible with your personnel. A guy like Roche at 240 is not a DE. He's giving up 60+ pounds to OTs and it shows. Same with Cam Williams (240) and Harvey (245). It's HARD to hold up to a power run team giving up that much size on the Dline.....especially with poor LB play and safeties 15 yards off the ball an unable to fill run lanes.

JHH plays inside at 285. He can be a force at 3-tech next to a 1-Tech that can occupy blocks but he cannot hold up against double teams at all. But what if he played some snaps as a 5-tech in a 3-4 set? Imagine having Miller/Ford at NT, Nesta at 3-Tech and JHH (or Blissett) at 5-Tech with Roche and Phillips at Rush end? You can play so many games with those guys, as well as the inside backers. Wisconsin has made a killing doing it with lesser talent.

I'm not saying run that exclusively but this forced scheme BS in today's multi-set spread game doesn't make sense. The more looks you give the O, the harder it is to dial in tendencies......and the more flexibility it gives the defensive coaches to use packages to stop the strength of the other team.
Oh i forgot. Running more than 1 set is too difficult for kids to learn. Maybe we just need better coaches who can teach more than 1 thing.

Advertisement
In his interview this morning. Said they were emotionally exhausted.

I’m not here to bash the players and staph we got what we got. I think there is some validity to this comment by Diaz.

As someone else posted. Pandemic season, rules, regulations, games cancelled, no love from the media with ranking, ACC giving ND and Clemson no games at end to get them to the ACC championship, Ga Tech quitting etc.... all came to a head on Saturday and we saw it on the field.

Some of the players just quit. I’m sure they don’t even care about the bowl game. **** half the schools eligible already said the same thing and have opted out. Duke let their kids go home cause they were emotionally drained according to coach K.

It’s easy to keep piling on but this season has been a mess and these kids stuck it through when they really didn’t have to. Teams quit and players opted out all over the country. We finished 8-2 and up until Saturday it was pretty **** entertaining for a season some weren’t sure we would have.

let’s see if manny makes the staffing changes needed on defense and regroup for 2021. Lock in a potential top 10 class also.
dos equis facepalm GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

I told ya’ll mofos that if chit goes side ways, before this season start, the Covid excuse will be in play for Manny.

L-O-L at any **** on here remotely agreeing, excusing, or trying to justify what happened Saturday. L-O-M-F-L at anyone agreeing, believing, or hinting at blaming the players.

We’ve seen some UNIMAGINABLE low points for 2 straights yrs under Diaz. Year 1, an “anonymous” source leaked that Diaz & staph, I mean staff, I mean staphylococcus, were happy that certain “cancers” were leaving the program. Hence the disjointed 6-7 record & the inexcusable losses.

Now after giving up a historic amount of yards, and UNC not punting one **** time, the players “quit” and didn’t buy in b/c of the emotional roller coaster of Covid.

Interesting; b/c I sure as **** didn’t see them quit pre game. Matter of fact, had some lap dogs on here praising the “leadership” Nesta showed as he talked to the team.

Sure didn’t appear they quit on that first drive, as they marched down UNC’s throat balls first....then INEXPLICABLY, Lashlee took the junk out the mouth, and one poster said (I forget who), that stall could cost us the game. Voila! We got 3, they got 7; next drive we got 0, and they got 14. We went away from what was working, and got popped in our mouth.

Our kids quit b/c we had a **** POOR GAME PLAN TO ATTACK BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. WF showed us, ND showed us....but this Polly Wanna Cracker Lispy Mutha Fcka & his Merry-Band of Idiots always make our games way more complicated than they should be.

This mutha fcka, in the pre season, said he’s gotta teach these boys how to win. How? Name one chit Diaz has won?

For the “8-1 Bro” crowd....for the “El Jefe” crowd...for the “I think Diaz can be good for us” crowd....u deserve this chit. U r so quick to suck off a coach, & when chit goes sides ways, it’s his assistants, the players, the admin, it’s, it’s, it’s. Get ur heads out ur mutha fckin pu$$ies! Teams take que from the guy who leads them directly.

Inexcusable for a team to quit when we had the opportunity to have our best season since forever, play in a NY6 bowl game, avenge a funky loss that helped derailed our season, and head into signing day courting other high profiled players! There was a lot to play for, but more importantly....how bout playing for some **** pride!

LSU got the whole world looking at them, hella controversy, players opting out, and a F’ing True Fr QB walked into the swamp & upset a top 7 team! That’s f’ing pride! UGA ain’t got chit to play for, yet they made it known they are still a top SEC team, taking down an up & coming SEC team. That’s pride!

Get this lipsy, unaccountable mutha fcka & his overrated daddy far far far far far far far far far from this program; take that junk packing Blake James w/ him, and that she- wolf Jenn Strawley with them. I don’t ever wanna hear another disingenuous statement again. BALL THE FCK UP AND JUST SAY THAT LOSS WAS TOTALLY ON ME & MY COACHING STAFF. WE FAILED THESE BOYS & WE NOT LET THEM LEAVE ON THAT SOUR NOTE!

(Sorry for the rant, but I watched the game again, & I sick of the hamster wheel defense).

I used to hate the 3-4....and i mean despise it. Not anymore.

I love the new 4-3/3-4 hybrid looks. I love what the Dolphins and others are doing. I'm still a base 4-3 guy at heart but you need to be flexible with your personnel. A guy like Roche at 240 is not a DE. He's giving up 60+ pounds to OTs and it shows. Same with Cam Williams (240) and Harvey (245). It's HARD to hold up to a power run team giving up that much size on the Dline.....especially with poor LB play and safeties 15 yards off the ball an unable to fill run lanes.

JHH plays inside at 285. He can be a force at 3-tech next to a 1-Tech that can occupy blocks but he cannot hold up against double teams at all. But what if he played some snaps as a 5-tech in a 3-4 set? Imagine having Miller/Ford at NT, Nesta at 3-Tech and JHH (or Blissett) at 5-Tech with Roche and Phillips at Rush end? You can play so many games with those guys, as well as the inside backers. Wisconsin has made a killing doing it with lesser talent.

I'm not saying run that exclusively but this forced scheme BS in today's multi-set spread game doesn't make sense. The more looks you give the O, the harder it is to dial in tendencies......and the more flexibility it gives the defensive coaches to use packages to stop the strength of the other team.
Oh i forgot. Running more than 1 set is too difficult for kids to learn. Maybe we just need better coaches who can teach more than 1 thing.
Hate the 3-4 for what?

It's more flexible/versatile than the 4-3 and harder to block.

Advertisement
Can understand the players being ****ed about the Irish but with Covid, everyone went through the same thing. There is no excuse for that defensive **** show.

They don't give a crap about the Domers. You would be surprised how little players pay attention to what other schools are doing these days. The game doesn't matter as much as it used to where players literally ate, slept, and breathed football.

You're right though, there is no excuse for that kind of performance.

I told ya’ll mofos that if chit goes side ways, before this season start, the Covid excuse will be in play for Manny.

L-O-L at any **** on here remotely agreeing, excusing, or trying to justify what happened Saturday. L-O-M-F-L at anyone agreeing, believing, or hinting at blaming the players.

We’ve seen some UNIMAGINABLE low points for 2 straights yrs under Diaz. Year 1, an “anonymous” source leaked that Diaz & staph, I mean staff, I mean staphylococcus, were happy that certain “cancers” were leaving the program. Hence the disjointed 6-7 record & the inexcusable losses.

Now after giving up a historic amount of yards, and UNC not punting one **** time, the players “quit” and didn’t buy in b/c of the emotional roller coaster of Covid.

Interesting; b/c I sure as **** didn’t see them quit pre game. Matter of fact, had some lap dogs on here praising the “leadership” Nesta showed as he talked to the team.

Sure didn’t appear they quit on that first drive, as they marched down UNC’s throat balls first....then INEXPLICABLY, Lashlee took the junk out the mouth, and one poster said (I forget who), that stall could cost us the game. Voila! We got 3, they got 7; next drive we got 0, and they got 14. We went away from what was working, and got popped in our mouth.

Our kids quit b/c we had a **** POOR GAME PLAN TO ATTACK BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. WF showed us, ND showed us....but this Polly Wanna Cracker Lispy Mutha Fcka & his Merry-Band of Idiots always make our games way more complicated than they should be.

This mutha fcka, in the pre season, said he’s gotta teach these boys how to win. How? Name one chit Diaz has won?

For the “8-1 Bro” crowd....for the “El Jefe” crowd...for the “I think Diaz can be good for us” crowd....u deserve this chit. U r so quick to suck off a coach, & when chit goes sides ways, it’s his assistants, the players, the admin, it’s, it’s, it’s. Get ur heads out ur mutha fckin pu$$ies! Teams take que from the guy who leads them directly.

Inexcusable for a team to quit when we had the opportunity to have our best season since forever, play in a NY6 bowl game, avenge a funky loss that helped derailed our season, and head into signing day courting other high profiled players! There was a lot to play for, but more importantly....how bout playing for some **** pride!

LSU got the whole world looking at them, hella controversy, players opting out, and a F’ing True Fr QB walked into the swamp & upset a top 7 team! That’s f’ing pride! UGA ain’t got chit to play for, yet they made it known they are still a top SEC team, taking down an up & coming SEC team. That’s pride!

Get this lipsy, unaccountable mutha fcka & his overrated daddy far far far far far far far far far from this program; take that junk packing Blake James w/ him, and that she- wolf Jenn Strawley with them. I don’t ever wanna hear another disingenuous statement again. BALL THE FCK UP AND JUST SAY THAT LOSS WAS TOTALLY ON ME & MY COACHING STAFF. WE FAILED THESE BOYS & WE NOT LET THEM LEAVE ON THAT SOUR NOTE!

(Sorry for the rant, but I watched the game again, & I sick of the hamster wheel defense).
Bro WTF are these MF'ers talkin' about in here?!

They looked motivated at Duke, played a great game, and it got them nowhere.

They were off for 3 weeks and watched multiple 2-loss teams jump ahead of them. Ok, no problem. Let's go beat the **** out of Duke on the road and surely we'll get some respect from the CFP, right? Wrong.

Those rankings come out on Tuesday night, which means the team spent Wed-Fri questioning the point of actually playing games if 8-1 in the ACC still has you behind 2-loss Georgia and Iowa State. This is a year where not playing actually helps your cause, but for Miami that rule didn't apply, and neither did winning 48-0 on the road after weeks of not playing.

This team was wronged by the ACC, dissed by the CFP, and had their final game and opportunity to capitalize on potential week 16 chaos cancelled the day before the UNC game.

Mongoloid football fans aren't known for empathy but the emotional exhaustion angle is valid. Fans must acknowledge that what happened in Miami's case is bullsh-t. Earning a NY6 bowl spot would have been a nice little consolation prize for fans who are all-in from birth, but for players on the team it didn't matter much and it was plainly evident.

If playing in the ACCCG title game was at stake we probably still lose because Mack > Manny, but what we witnessed was a team unprepared to fight because to them, what was at stake (a meaningless exhibition bowl game berth) wasn't worth fighting for AND they were butt-hurt. That's a horrible combination lol.
I ain't buying what you are selling.

Advertisement
Hate the 3-4 for what?

It's more flexible/versatile than the 4-3 and harder to block.

Considering where we recruit locally, a 3-4 is a natural fit. It's almost like how we were stuck in bro-stylen when we should've been at the head of the spread wave.

Advertisement
Back