Players out for Spring Game

Patella injuries are career threatening. Hopefully it’s not serious for McLaughlin.

good news is not many soft tissue injuries.

someone must of broke Clarke’s jaw. Wouldn’t be the first time it’s happened at UM. Ojomo had his **** busted by a walk-on. Lol

Advertisement
Hodges going to get some WORK at TE in this spring game or a chit load of 10 personnel will be on the field. No Chaney = not a lot of 20 personnel
Barry Jackson tweeted a little while ago that Hodges is out of the spring game due to a violation of team rules.

I have a feeling the spring game is gonna be saltine crackers without the saltine part.

Advertisement
Yes. Said that his shoulder kept popping out and needed surgery to fix.

Is this reliable information, about his shoulder “popping out“?

There’s broadly two types of shoulder injuries usually in football. Separation or dislocation. So you’re saying you have info that it’s a dislocation?

Yeah , I posted it in nuggets last week. A poster pm’d me Gary was saying he was hurt a couple days ago. But Gary didn’t know if he’d play in spring game. That’s why I dropped what I did.
1618539308345.jpeg

Respect @Cribby ☝🏼

Advertisement

Give me the condensed version and I’ll believe you.

Edit: it was Manny, and unless he misspoke, it’s a dislocation, which means his ligaments are fūcked up and have to be strengthened/fixed.

But people are constantly confusing dislocations and separations and they are totally different injuries, so I’m going to assume when he said “popped out“ that’s what actually happened.

Patella injuries are career threatening. Hopefully it’s not serious for McLaughlin.

good news is not many soft tissue injuries.

someone must of broke Clarke’s jaw. Wouldn’t be the first time it’s happened at UM. Ojomo had his **** busted by a walk-on. Lol
Big *** Ojomo 😵🤣😵

Really wish we were able to get more kids in as EE‘s. This amount of injuries would have been the perfect time to get quality burn and the fans would all be excited to see it.

Advertisement
****! I knew I was forgetting about a CB, it was Marcus Clarke. I am really high on this kid following last year, speed. Also excited to see the speed Malik Curtis brings to the position although I believe his speed would better utilized at WR.

Advertisement
Could it have been Hodges? Why he suspended?

Absolutely. The internet Sherlocks have cracked the case.

Hodges punched Clarke in the jaw, which caused Chaney's shoulder to pop out when he tried to block the sucker punch. Brian Balom was cruising by and when he saw what happened, he drove his car into a palm tree. Sam Brooks tried to kick Hodges off of Clarke, but caught his foot on the turf, and Blades is just stressed out from the whole situation.

But Nesta hurt his shoulder trying to jack off too hard.

Absolutely. The internet Sherlocks have cracked the case.

Hodges punched Clarke in the jaw, which caused Chaney's shoulder to pop out when he tried to block the sucker punch. Brian Balom was cruising by and when he saw what happened, he drove his car into a palm tree. Sam Brooks tried to kick Hodges off of Clarke, but caught his foot on the turf, and Blades is just stressed out from the whole situation.

But Nesta hurt his shoulder trying to jack off too hard.
The internet Sherlocks add to value of this site. We can only get so much factual information from Stefan and D$.

Advertisement
Back