Players out for Spring Game

Advertisement
Manny needs to purge the locker room of the sucker-punchers ASAP. This has gone on for too long.

Yeah, every year we lose a guy to a sucker punch. As soon as I read the injury report and see "jaw", I immediately know that it was a sucker punch. It is truly the only way a kid can suffer a jaw injury...

Chaney gotta bounce back for fall camp.

Blades gets cleared and then breaks a bone? Smh

We need Couch to shake that UM neck curse. Don't wanna see a Malek Young 2.0.

its football. guys are gonna hurt. no major injuries there is the key as cribby said. this isnt a big deal and not worht risking guys to further injury for a spring game.

Yeah, every year we lose a guy to a sucker punch. As soon as I read the injury report and see "jaw", I immediately know that it was a sucker punch. It is truly the only way a kid can suffer a jaw injury...
Im going with chaney lowering his shoulder taking out clarkes jaw and injuring himself simultaneoulsy.

Advertisement
Manny needs to purge the locker room of the sucker-punchers ASAP. This has gone on for too long.
I was being sarcastic I really don't know what happened to Clarke. Ojomo got sucker punched before the 2009 season by a walk on and missed the year.

I was being sarcastic I really don't know what happened to Clarke. Ojomo got sucker punched before the 2009 season by a walk on and missed the year.

You're good, my man, I knew you were just chopping it up. But there's plenty of other dudes who are scared and need to go to church.

I appreciate Manny's release of info, and the specificity. Nobody important is "out for the season", so we can all be happy (or at least not miserable) for a few weeks.

You're good, my man, I knew you were just chopping it up. But there's plenty of other dudes who are scared and need to go to church.

I appreciate Manny's release of info, and the specificity. Nobody important is "out for the season", so we can all be happy (or at least not miserable) for a few weeks.
Did manny release the Chaney info?

Advertisement

Agreed. Manny doesn't need to share anything to anyone. Let's finish spring on a positive note and then worry about injuries once fall camp starts.

Did manny release the Chaney info?

I don't think he was the original one, I know you made some comments, then there were rumors, then Fairy German did his blockbuster report. I was mostly talking about the overall release of info, and if the specifics of "jaw injury" aren't coming from Manny, but instead from some industrious reporter, then I am willing to amend my statement.

Advertisement
I don't think he was the original one, I know you made some comments, then there were rumors, then Fairy German did his blockbuster report. I was mostly talking about the overall release of info, and if the specifics of "jaw injury" aren't coming from Manny, but instead from some industrious reporter, then I am willing to amend my statement.
Yeah , I posted it in nuggets last week. A poster pm’d me Gary was saying he was hurt a couple days ago. But Gary didn’t know if he’d play in spring game. That’s why I dropped what I did.

Advertisement
I’m surprised and thankful Manny shared as much injury info as he did. Doesn’t seem like any are serious and all will be back at it soon. No need to risk making any of the injuries worse or create new ones for a spring game. Looking forward to seeing the guys Sat.

Coaches : “player x is dinged up. Has a lower extremity issue “

Fans: “why are they so vague??? What are they trying to hide????”

Coaches: “player x has (insert injury) and will be out for this long”

Fans: OMG!!!! Everyone is hurt and everyone will miss the season and our training staff is horrible and nobody ever gets injured at other schools!!!!!!

A lot emotion in here.

If there was real games to played some of these guys would play. There’s no need to risk anything for a freaking spring game. Spring games are to see what the Huffs of the world and other youngsters look like. Young cats who’ll be depended on more than the previous year. If this is what our injury report looks like with spring ending and no major injuries you’ve done well.

We should be happy that a lot of kids have gotten a bunch of snaps , especially the qb’s. That’s huge.
I would keep Dom, Aroyo and Malory in a “break glass in case of emergency” box.
The emergency being Bama.

Hodges going to get some WORK at TE in this spring game or a chit load of 10 personnel will be on the field. No Chaney = not a lot of 20 personnel

Advertisement
Back