Players out for Spring Game

I am disappointed in you for two things....

One I read this and was like oh **** I can't wait for football its so close, then two I thought nah cant be right and looked at my calendar to determine 15 weeks is in like f$cking July

Sincerest apologizes sir.

Can we just chalk it up to taking creative license?

Advertisement
We are really banged up as spring concludes right now. So three major injuries right now: King (ACL), Don Chaney (shoulder surgery), and Mammarelli (unknown). Sounds like the rest are more mild and precautionary. The rest of the 2021 class can't get here soon enough. Get healthy guys!
Chaney has to get surgery on this new injury or you talking about the surgery he had last year?

Good lord, we have some soft-shouldered fans.

People want information, then when they get it, they freak the fvck out. People want more specificity than "upper extremity", and then when they get it, they start giving amateur medical opinions.

All the insiders need to disseminate the information via Direct Messaging, so that the Sky Is Falling crowd doesn't get the vapors.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did someone go full Ojomo on Clarke and break his jaw? Let's just get out of spring healthy with the guys left and get everyone back for the opener hopefully.

A lot emotion in here.

If there was real games to played some of these guys would play. There’s no need to risk anything for a freaking spring game. Spring games are to see what the Huffs of the world and other youngsters look like. Young cats who’ll be depended on more than the previous year. If this is what our injury report looks like with spring ending and no major injuries you’ve done well.

We should be happy that a lot of kids have gotten a bunch of snaps , especially the qb’s. That’s huge.

A lot emotion in here.

If there was real games to played some of these guys would play. There’s no need to risk anything for a freaking spring game. Spring games are to see what the Huffs of the world and other youngsters look like. Young cats who’ll be depended on more than the previous year. If this is what our injury report looks like with spring ending and no major injuries you’ve done well.

We should be happy that a lot of kids have gotten a bunch of snaps , especially the qb’s. That’s huge.
Exactly I was looking at the list like wow we’ve made it out pretty good. I know if this was Bama bolden would suit up and be playing as would some others. Let them boys heal up and be ready for when the real games and practices start.

people cry about not being able to see the youngins and we about to get a chance to and they still complaining smh

Advertisement
The other thing to note is that a lot of guys play hurt during the season and put off minor surgeries until the off season. Doing so often affects their participation in spring practices. I’d rather have known commodities using the spring to rehab.

Advertisement
Chaney gotta bounce back for fall camp.

Blades gets cleared and then breaks a bone? Smh

We need Couch to shake that UM neck curse. Don't wanna see a Malek Young 2.0.

Did someone go full Ojomo on Clarke and break his jaw? Let's just get out of spring healthy with the guys left and get everyone back for the opener hopefully.
Manny needs to purge the locker room of the sucker-punchers ASAP. This has gone on for too long.

Advertisement
Back