Players Missing.

Had me until that last sentence. @Confidence1000
get em GIF
Lol smh all yall can 🐾 Dee's 🥜

Advertisement
Wish I knew how to change that. We are just fucced.
The guy’s making $8M per year as a higher echelon coach and fails to execute a basic competency on the field and he’s done it before. And for what… to show people he has big balls and a manliness about him that oozes tUf & FiZicAl???

I’m still sick.

Advertisement
The guy’s making $8M per year as a higher echelon coach and fails to execute a basic competency on the field and he’s done it before. And for what… to show people he has big balls and a manliness about him that oozes tUf & FiZicAl???

I’m still sick.
You may want to make other plans Saturday night 🤣.

The QBs we’ve been playing have been getting the ball out quick as well. We’ve been getting pressure up front at times but keep in mind this isn’t the Manny just let everyone do what they want D and get gashed time and time again. Guidry’s D makes them play their assignment. That assignment isn’t always get up field and open up scramble lanes for the QB.

Advertisement
You may want to make other plans Saturday night 🤣.
No I will suffer and inflict self pain in an the manner of a fanatical Opus Dei adherent by watching. That is my fate as a true fan.

I avoid that game thread mostly though. Games are spent mostly in DM’s with the open-minded.

The refs said we fumbled it
We didn’t. And the refs genuinely screwed us. But… in the end, we had the ball, a favorable clock and the other team had no time outs left and our macho CoRch MariBro went with the hand off to smash the game to a conclusion like a manly man as opposed to kneeling like a *****.

See that’s why it’s the refs fault ultimately. Only pussies kneel. I thought that was a known thing.

Advertisement
We didn’t. And the refs genuinely screwed us. But… in the end, we had the ball, a favorable clock and the other team had no time outs left and our macho CoRch MariBro went with the hand off to smash the game to a conclusion like a manly man as opposed to kneeling like a *****.

See that’s why it’s the refs fault ultimately. Only pussies kneel. I thought that was a known thing.

How do you kneel a playbook though?

Advertisement
Where is Kelly?
Where is Harvey?
Where is Davonte Brown?
Where is Damari Brown?
Where is Allen?
Where is Ray Ray?
Where is Stafford?
Where is speed?
I believe they are in Coral Gables. They will be in Chapel Hill later today.

What’s crazy is that this GT loss has caused us to question the players playing that SHOULDVE gotten us to 5-0 and likely in the Top 15.

But to answer the question posted: The cream has risen to the top, with the exception of RayRay, as I think he should get a few more snaps, allow him to work the middle of the field. Harvey and Kelly are playing more zone coverage than usual so their stats will not line up with Bains (although Bain has been a difference maker).

Plus lack of stats don’t always tell the tale….guys are doing their jobs within the framework of the defense. Can’t ask more than that.

Advertisement
Back