Players meeting tonight?

Advertisement
after that lemonis tweet

GIF by Stan.

Yep! It’s pretty clear. He’s saying to “trust the process” - Al Golden is coming back baby!

Advertisement
Wait this was tweeted this morning and it took all day to appear here?? You let me down CIS, you let me down...
I just saw it on the Oregon chat room just trying to get all the info I can get and share it with yall.

This is the most stupid ******* tweet I’ve ever seen. We’re supposed to believe cristobal’s brother is recording his phone conversations and he’s telling bleacher report? Barry, you gotta lay off the juice my man
Not an insider, but I happen to have family that knows Cristobal’s brother well. He’d NEVER do that lol.

Advertisement
I just saw it on the Oregon chat room just trying to get all the info I can get and share it with yall.
I’m messing around, wasn’t taking a shot at you. Just couldn’t believe that had been out there all day and hadn’t appeared here. Appreciate it you bringing it

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP
The guy at O asked for proof this is what was posted... not much I admit, but heck:
View attachment 164487
Since FL is a two-party consent state (meaning both people on a call have to agree to being recorded or it’s illegal) old 83 might have bigger problems than proving he’s legit. If he is legit and goes to jail for it, he can only have one reaction:
totally worth it matthew perry GIF

Advertisement
Back