Players meeting tonight?

Graveyard shift! We out here!

360EA7D6-562E-4E94-B047-0B36381A22B7.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
FYI....it's normal to have meetings, especially while the season is ongoing

This is the most stupid ******* tweet I’ve ever seen. We’re supposed to believe cristobal’s brother is recording his phone conversations and he’s telling bleacher report? Barry, you gotta lay off the juice my man

But it's true, Mario Salvatore and his brother (Richard) record all their calls. 83firefighter posted the recordings on 24/7, here is the link:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oregon fans care much more about losing him to "a program like Miami" than they do actually losing him. If Oklahoma came calling they'd be ok with it. They think we're trash. Losing him to Miami would be a slap in the face.
i mean where they are now i would feel the same way tbh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is gonna be the high school sweetheart that we marry and hopefully have a lifetime of happiness with

Kiffin is the smokeshow that always shows up and wants you right before you get serious with another girl. You know she’s not “the one” but also know the *** would of been worth it
I like how you so elegantly typed this.

Beyond accurate..

So we are to believe a players only meeting occurred, yet nobody posted anything about it? Has there been any mention from any player about this "supposed" meeting, either before or after?

Advertisement
Back