Players meeting tonight?

Advertisement
inside the nfl football GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
That night on Grassy was epic!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It wouldn't surprise me if Miami announces the AD hire tomorrow morning, a Zoom call with local reporters in the late afternoon/early evening. Manny knows his fate, he's telling the players tonight. Friday night, he's relieved of his duties officially, and then Saturday the Cristobal rumors begin. That's what I'm hoping for.
If they hire an AD no way a presser or zoom is done until a deal is made with Mario or that fate is set. They’d be setting him up for too many questions without being able to answer yet.

It wouldn't surprise me if Miami announces the AD hire tomorrow morning, a Zoom call with local reporters in the late afternoon/early evening. Manny knows his fate, he's telling the players tonight. Friday night, he's relieved of his duties officially, and then Saturday the Cristobal rumors begin. That's what I'm hoping for.
Saturday the Cristobal rumors BEGIN?????

Where ya been the last 3 months brother lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Sssshhhhhh

1638506249408.gif
1638506249408.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back