Players know something we don't know? Randy coming back?

Advertisement
He was the dc for one game under Butch, the sugar bowl against the gaytors. Shicano already had left for rutgers. Coker kept him on as dc

where do you guys come up with this stuff? Pagano was the DC for the bowl game when Schiano left.

This is very odd. Could it be that Randy is just an odd dude and randomly decided to add the entire team? Lol

Could be. I know you said odd, but that's a classic old dude move on the twitters.

Maybe he'd have been following them this whole time, but didn't b/c of Al?

He was the dc for one game under Butch, the sugar bowl against the gaytors. Shicano already had left for rutgers. Coker kept him on as dc

So Butch promoted him?

Yeah, Shicano bolted before the bowl game. Then Coker just kept him on as his dc

Would the BS please stop. Shannon wasn't even on the staff, Pagano was DC in the Sugar. Coker hired Shannom from Dolphins as his DC later.

I stand corrected. He came on the ship year

Advertisement
Yeah sure. He'said probably just getting over his heartbreaking Divorce from Miami now that the guy Miami left him for is now divorced and that marriage didn't succeed..... lmao

Do you all forget what Louisville, UVA, LSC did to Randy Shannon coached defenses? Do you all remember the TEs running free in the flats? Do you all remember the Defense not getting lined up properly and in time while he was the HC? The spread offenses killed Shannon.

Advertisement
I would think this is some sort of violation by Shannon, or at least by his account.
Coaches can't be reaching out to players on other teams.

Advertisement
I don't think it means anything......nothing at all. Very little that Shannon did ever made sense..

Advertisement
Do you all forget what Louisville, UVA, LSC did to Randy Shannon coached defenses? Do you all remember the TEs running free in the flats? Do you all remember the Defense not getting lined up properly and in time while he was the HC? The spread offenses killed Shannon.

Did you forget his top 10 defenses as a DC? The sacks? The tackling? The turnovers? The parade of freakin pro bowlers?

Don't let his failings as a head coach erase all that he did before. He is a **** of a defensive coach.

IF Butch is the HC, I'll fo with whoever he wants. I think Chud will need Butch as DC to make it.

All of this. I don't want Randy Shannon anywhere near this program.

Advertisement
Back