Players know something we don't know? Randy coming back?

This guy isn't good enough to be a DC anywhere else, yet yall want him to be DC here? Everyone is losing their mind over this coaching search

Advertisement
I can't think of many legitimate reasons as to why Shannon would all of a sudden start following current Miami players other than him being a possible coach on someone's staff.

Advertisement
I can't think of many legitimate reasons as to why Shannon would all of a sudden start following current Miami players other than him being a possible coach on someone's staff.

Or, trolling for possible 5th year guys who don't want to go too far. The number of guys is weird, though. Actually, the whole thing is weird - especially because Randy is using the internetz.

Advertisement
This is very odd. Could it be that Randy is just an odd dude and randomly decided to add the entire team? Lol

Or, trolling for possible 5th year guys who don't want to go too far. The number of guys is weird, though. Actually, the whole thing is weird - especially because Randy is using the internetz.

This is what really sticks out to me.

I don't know what to make of all this.

Advertisement
For those who have twitter, go look at Randy S. latest followers, Just weird all the canes players just now started following him recently

I'm guessing he's looking to poach some of our players?

So he's trying to poach some of our fans too by following them? And why would he follow Juniors and seniors as well?

Some juniors can be 4th year guys who'll have graduated. But, the fans thing is odd. Again, the whole thing is odd.

Advertisement
For those who have twitter, go look at Randy S. latest followers, Just weird all the canes players just now started following him recently

So he's trying to poach some of our fans too by following them? And why would he follow Juniors and seniors as well?

I have no idea.
But wouldn't the twitter account be tied to his gayturd IP?

Screenshot_2015-11-01-20-58-18.jpgScreenshot_2015-11-01-20-58-18.jpg

Some juniors can be 4th year guys who'll have graduated. But, the fans thing is odd. Again, the whole thing is odd.

Very odd timing. Middle of season while we're searching for a new coach.. Also surprising that he wouldn't follow a guy like Rosier if he was looking for transfers.. They need a QB

Advertisement
Back