Players/Fam love Addae

Advertisement
First y'all said Couch was a dog, not y'all want him to leave? Fairweather fandom for ya at its best

Advertisement
Wait, wait, wait

Listen, I’m not an Addae fan, but this is on some goofy chit.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Khamuri committed to the old staff, si or no?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Khamuri tore his ACL in HS, Sr yr, si or no?

And regardless of him coming in as damaged goods, the new staff still honored his commitment, matter of fact, ensuring he knew he was a priority, correct?

Coming off an ACL injury, using this yr to red shirt him to make sure he’s FULLY healthy & this parent is tripping after we didn’t ghost his kid like most programs would’ve?

Miss me w/ this, fr
Do we know for a fact that this is over PT?

No it was more like couch had a bad year. We hope couch bounces back. Okay couch you’re too inconsistent. Okay couch. You’re not playing well. Not it’s you can leave. Couch has been given plenty leeway
You haven't been listening to fans then. It has even been said in this thread.

Advertisement
A lot of conclusions being jumped to . This could have absolutely nothing at all to do with playing time

Advertisement
Social Media is the work of the Devil.

I am serious.
1668373925646.gif

Advertisement
No it was more like couch had a bad year. We hope couch bounces back. Okay couch you’re too inconsistent. Okay couch. You’re not playing well. Not it’s you can leave. Couch has been given plenty leeway
Couch will absolutely receive the yearly "Carlos Jones" Award for the player who had so much hype and hopes one season and then for some reason..just flopped and never recovered after that... Coming out of his sophomore year I thought the light turned on for Couch and he would be **** good. Some posters pegged him All-Acc potential player. But it seems like he never mentally recovered from that Okie State bowl game and hasnt flashed much since. Just really strange.

Advertisement
Back