Players Can't Talk to Pete?

Advertisement
Well...at least it gives Pete more time to work on his mix tapes and to crush *** on tinder...right?

Advertisement
We are so proud of you. Don't know what you did to be honored this way, but good for you. Getting blacklisted by Al is probably a speed pass to Heaven.

The few times he would say something about the program, he was cautious with his takes and he still got ousted? Haaa ,whatta joke!

I gotta think that the only reason he isn't now being more transparent about what happened and his opinion of the program, is that his academic eligibility has been threatened by the administration.

Advertisement
Pete should actually notify the Dean of students that he is being alienated by a staff member of the University and said staff member is punishing his fellow peers for communicating with him

This is definitely a macro aggression. Pete needs to declare himself one of the protected minorities.

Hey, Pete,
If you're frozen out, you might as well let your opinions fly. Nothing to lose and this site will be better off.

All of this.

Wow, if Carter's dad is saying this, after how much the team rallied behind his son last year, then you know things are really bad. I'm sad that the University is in full **** mode right now just because they were stupid enough to keep the head football coach everybody knows is a complete failure and the fans are revolting.

Hey, Pete,
If you're frozen out, you might as well let your opinions fly. Nothing to lose and this site will be better off.

All of this.

Wow, if Carter's dad is saying this, after how much the team rallied behind his son last year, then you know things are really bad. I'm sad that the University is in full **** mode right now just because they were stupid enough to keep the head football coach everybody knows is a complete failure and the fans are revolting.

I think they were told to not talk to us when we were there. All social interactions were awkward with the players. The Duke I talk to now, and the Duke I talked to back then are two different people.

Always seemed like they wanted to say something or speak more, but didn't. The exception, Taylor Gadbois, and we know what happened with him. He would talk our ears off. NOBODY else did.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey, Pete,

All of this.

I think they were told to not talk to us when we were there. All social interactions were awkward with the players. The Duke I talk to now, and the Duke I talked to back then are two different people.

Always seemed like they wanted to say something or speak more, but didn't. The exception, Taylor Gadbois, and we know what happened with him. He would talk our ears off. NOBODY else did.

Which Duke you like better? Lol

Advertisement
Petey, you need to walk uninvited into Golden's office.

Rake everything on his desk on the floor. Clear it.

When he stands up, grab that fat **** by the front of his shirt, pull him over toward your side of the desk, and tell him you've had just about all the **** out of him you're willing to take, and if he knows what's good for him, he'll give you free access to players, and that they have full authorization to speak freely to you without fear of any reprisals.

Tell him you're leaving, but by the time you finish your latte, the word better be out.

Glare at him for a brief moment, and then leave. Don't look back.

I thought the whole purpose of splitting CIS and The WEZ was to avoid precisely this. Now that we know that the split was all for naught, can we go back to using the word "Fa.ggot" and posting caca pics?

I thought the whole purpose of splitting CIS and The WEZ was to avoid precisely this. Now that we know that the split was all for naught, can we go back to using the word "Fa.ggot" and posting caca pics?

You can read asterisks?

That's quite a skill.

Try these: ** **** ******** ******** every day for a week. Then come back and tell us about it.

Advertisement
Back