Players Can't Talk to Pete?

Cal jimmy

Sophomore
Pete confirms that in this Twitter cut and paste

Pretty disgusted by this as its worth noting Pete is a student at UM, a very relevant fact.

image.jpg

Advertisement
How's them Press Credentials working out Pete?

I'm just guessing, but you are apparently the ONLY member of the university not allowed to talk to fellow students.

Hold your head up and take pride in being the ONLY one of all the supposed press members - including the Joe Roses - that this zoo we call a coaching staff fears.

And you're such a pleasant young man.

Pete at least has more balls than half the hacks in the Miami media. Sad and pathetic that Golden's scared of a college student.

Advertisement
Hey, Pete,
If you're frozen out, you might as well let your opinions fly. Nothing to lose and this site will be better off.

Advertisement
Pete should actually notify the Dean of students that he is being alienated by a staff member of the University and said staff member is punishing his fellow peers for communicating with him

**** like this is why no one that calls themselves a UM fan should feel sad or sorry for Alfalfa.

He is conducting himself like a grade A scumbag on top of being the KING CORCH!

Stand proud, Pete. Better to stand for something honorable and just than to live your life like a stinking "yes man"...Fake James (cough, cough).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kim Jong Al.

It's amazing that a university would allow censorship, but UM is a school run by clowns.

Not only does UM allow censorship, it actively engages in it. Remember those jack booted UM thugs who assaulted our own Guillermo "Willy" Herrera and ripped his "Fire Golden" sign from his scrawny hands at the UM basketball game?

These people at UM are no different than the North Korean government. They're a scourge. A bunch of corporate weasels all trying to protect their jobs by stopping the free flow of information instead of by actually doing their jobs competently. They think they can censor and hash tag their way around their incompetence.

They've made me hate my dear alma mater. And, for that, I wish painful slow deaths on all of them.

Advertisement
Back