Players call out Herbstreit again

Last time it was Rosier this time too many to name.Go to Twitter site Richtgang.In fact during the game when it was 14-3 Kirk twitted"Georgia Tech is for real."I was a Kirk defender but this is getting silly.These players really are in tune to the media pretty cool.

On another note these Canes really are something.What resilience,character and heart.These Canes are creating their own version of Cane Lore.So proud of these kids.Talking about facing adversity what do you say about that Mr. HERBSTREIT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Herbstreit isn't anti-miami. He's been one of the few who wants Miami to be back. He doesn't have to pick us to winevery week.

well GT kicked our *** the first quarter. god just because someone states something that is not slobbing on Miami **** does not mean he is a hater

dude always supports the canes and is usually one of the first in picking us.

I don't blame ANYONE for picking GT against us this week. probably our toughest game on the schedule remaining. ton of injuries, week after FSU, they had a bye week and a tricky offense against our previously bad run defense.

and guess what, Kirk was right until the very end. it took a miracle play on 4th and 10 for us to win. we'll take it but they were a tipped pass away from being right

Advertisement
well GT kicked our *** the first quarter. god just because someone states something that is not slobbing on Miami **** does not mean he is a hater

dude always supports the canes and is usually one of the first in picking us.

I don't blame ANYONE for picking GT against us this week. probably our toughest game on the schedule remaining. ton of injuries, week after FSU, they had a bye week and a tricky offense against our previously bad run defense.

and guess what, Kirk was right until the very end. it took a miracle play on 4th and 10 for us to win. we'll take it but they were a tipped pass away from being right

All good points.

Although we only needed the miracle catch due to a BS call

Two physical games and we pass the test. That's the basis of being back. People think back is winning 11 games. Naa it's playing with physical viciousness and dominate. Results come after

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2nd week in a row he's faded us.
One thing about Herbstreit, he's not afraid to give UM respect, and my guess it will be forthcoming.
He's pretty in-tuned to our glory days, even if he is a Suckeye.

Advertisement
I think herb got burnt picking us and during the Shannon and Golden years.
He has been salty with us for the few years.

We have a portion of CIS who thinks Herbie LOVES the 'Canes and like a battered spouse, they always are professing their love for him...Here is a sample:

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes-recruiting/123464?highlight=herbstreit

In reality, Herbie is an ESECPN tool, who will do what he is told, but definitely is in the business of keeping Miami down for an obvious reason (well obvious to some, but not all): Keep Urbie recruiting well in South Florida. Here is one of my posts detailing this:

"As usual, the Herbie/OSU fans will say he "loves Miami" but give no proof. Lets examine the "love."

“They're lucky to have Al Golden as a head coach."

Note, he said this November 2014, after the Cincy road banner flew. Any CFB analyst worth a s#!+ knew Golden was in over his head and we fans who wanted him fired were “ridiculous’’ according to Kirky. Yep, keep the 'Canes down for Urbie.

Let's not forget his numerous nationally broadcast mentions of Miami 's "decrepit" facilities (heard any revision there?)

"Oh yeah," you say, "he was telling the truth!" No, he was strengthening his boy Urbie's hand, because OSUck is a giant state school that will build whatever is needed with school funds:

Ohio State trustees OK $7.8 million for Woody Hayes Athletic Center upgrades - News - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH

Will the OSU Athletic Department come back LATER with the funds to re-imburse? Probably, but look a the flexibility to spend whenever they want.

By contrast, there is no Miami Hurricanes football without the University of Miami and it's a small school with no taxpayer-backed flexibility...Look at the IPF fiasco for proof. Herbie has known this and he backs up O$Ucks sales pitches to So Fla recruits by constantly talking about it.

He has also highlighted our failure to pay coaches (anything revised mentioning Mark Richt's salary? Coach Kool's?) and our stadium not being the right one for a "college atmosphere," but no mention of the upgrades. Again, reinforcing the O$UCK recruiting pitch.

I have given actual qoutes you can verify by just checking a few sources...The Herbstreit blowers give unverified anecdotal observations.

The inability of some CIS posters to recognize when someone is working you over is quite pitiful.

When you ask the CIS Suckeyestreit slurpers to provide evidence of his Miami love, the thread is bereft of evidence, just restating "Herbie loves Us"

In my mind, who he picks is irrelevant, since I know his mission:

21Eiqck.jpg

Last edited:
Two weeks in a row. All I'm saying is that we have a history of these kinds of wins catching up. I LOVE MY CANES!!! But we have some GLARING deficiencies that will probably be tested against 'Cuse

Going to take time. We aren’t back yet. If we were back we win that game by 20. I’m not being negative. I live where we are right now but you guys want immediate love from the national media.

Advertisement
Why does anyone give a drek about this topic when there are so many more deserving morons to hate on?

Herbstriet had to leave Columbus because they felt like he was not loving on them enough every week. He seems like the only guy on ESPN with no agenda. He has picked the Canes many times in the past 7-8 years and we have been horrible.

Miami facilities were 25 years behind most other top tier schools.

Miami was lucky to have Golden during the Shipiro years. Nobody wanted to coach us.

He is suppose to be an unbiased media representative. He is one of the few pro's that I feel pull it off as many have a generally biased hate for Miami.

Advertisement
Last time it was Rosier this time too many to name.Go to Twitter site Richtgang.In fact during the game when it was 14-3 Kirk twitted"Georgia Tech is for real."I was a Kirk defender but this is getting silly.These players really are in tune to the media pretty cool.

On another note these Canes really are something.What resilience,character and heart.These Canes are creating their own version of Cane Lore.So proud of these kids.Talking about facing adversity what do you say about that Mr. HERBSTREIT.

Was GT somehow not for real? People getting their panties in a bunch when announcers speak and opinion which in this case was completely fair.

Advertisement
Back