Play Garcia vs Bama

dikembe mutombo no GIF

Advertisement
Nothing to lose. UM not favored. Kid has great pocket presence than any of the QBs. A nice cannon with slant routes. Nice touch on deep balls. Feed the rock to Chaney and Knighton all day. Use up the clock. Keep the game close. Hit Mallory over the middle. If defense comes to play, a miracle might happen.

D'eric(sp?) is a great kid but I'm done with his era.
Gimme 13 all day

Nothing to lose. UM not favored. Kid has great pocket presence than any of the QBs. A nice cannon with slant routes. Nice touch on deep balls. Feed the rock to Chaney and Knighton all day. Use up the clock. Keep the game close. Hit Mallory over the middle. If defense comes to play, a miracle might happen.

This is what happens when you take a big bong rip of that New York City Diesel sativa bud....

makes you think you have the most brilliant idea ever...

Really? Start a freshman QB who has not played a down of college FB against the National Champion. When you have a winning Div. 1 senior QB who knows how to run the offensive system.

Advertisement
Which banned porster and porst are you talking about?
Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 10.34.31 PM.png

The thread OP, Cane1835. It says "Banned" under his name in white font in red background. You think when you see this it means he is banned and could not start new threads. That's what I didn't understand.

We have a Heisman caliber qb here in King you stupid ****
King ain't it. He's not a pro. Maybe at WR but not now with gimpy legs. King is fine, but he ain't elite.

I wouldn't use Garcia game 1 v Bama tho, that's crazy. Don't want to ruin him. I'm way cooler with sacrificing King in that one, want to keep Garcia's confidence

View attachment 145916
The thread OP, Cane1835. It says "Banned" under his name in white font in red background. You think when you see this it means he is banned and could not start new threads. That's what I didn't understand.
It happens when the ban comes after the post. It was only an hour in this case.

Advertisement
King ain't it. He's not a pro. Maybe at WR but not now with gimpy legs. King is fine, but he ain't elite.

I wouldn't use Garcia game 1 v Bama tho, that's crazy. Don't want to ruin him. I'm way cooler with sacrificing King in that one, want to keep Garcia's confidence

You really earned that dumb vote I gave you

It happens when the ban comes after the post. It was only an hour in this case.
Maybe a thread started by an immediately banned poster should be automatically locked. This action would serve the purpose of denying the troll of enjoying the fruit of his trolling by seeing the reaction from the community. Otherwise trolls change names and keep starting new outrageous provoking threads. @Andrew I don't mind of you want to name the new rule after my CIS name: "The Southcane Rule":)

Maybe a thread started by an immediately banned poster should be automatically locked. This action would serve the purpose of denying the troll of enjoying the fruit of his trolling by seeing the reaction from the community. Otherwise trolls change names and keep starting new outrageous provoking threads. @Andrew
There are a few repeat trolls, but most get caught on registration now.

Look at all the humorous hot takes this thread has provided. Would you really want to miss out on that?

Advertisement

***** F.U.C.K YOU !!

Advertisement

get out frog GIF

Advertisement
Back