Play Garcia vs Bama

Advertisement
King looks too gimpy to me. 1st game back from ACL and its Bama? He is a tough kid but not that mentally or physically tough for this game IMO. Him coaching up Garcia looked like a good idea.
Of course he looks gimpy he's 4 months removed from an ACL tear.. King is one of the most mentally tough QBs we've had in a while and he is by far QB1 he'll be ready game by fall camp by all accounts and that's all that kid needs to have full command of the offense and team

Advertisement
Someone please explain to me. How can "Banned" porsters still porst?
23278750-39FF-4462-811E-12AF1DC94D93.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing to lose. UM not favored. Kid has great pocket presence than any of the QBs. A nice cannon with slant routes. Nice touch on deep balls. Feed the rock to Chaney and Knighton all day. Use up the clock. Keep the game close. Hit Mallory over the middle. If defense comes to play, a miracle might happen.

D'eric(sp?) is a great kid but I'm done with his era.
Nothing to lose. UM not favored. Kid has great pocket presence than any of the QBs. A nice cannon with slant routes. Nice touch on deep balls. Feed the rock to Chaney and Knighton all day. Use up the clock. Keep the game close. Hit Mallory over the middle. If defense comes to play, a miracle might happen.

U must be the dumbest u fan in the history of u fathom!

Advertisement
I thought what happened to Kaaya, is that he proved to be Kaaya? Ie never making a play or beating a above average opponent (First start Labor Day vs a UL team we should have beat?)
Why do we **** on Brad here? He was a great ambassador for the U while we were under sanctions and trying to rebuild credibility. We also set him up for failure by giving him 3 different coordinators while he was here. We also had bad o line play coupled with outdated schemes. He wasn't perfect but the guy could've been effective if we had our stuff together

Being banned is actually a very light sentence. Summary execution would be most appropriate. This might be the absolute most ludicrous post in the history of this site. Well done sir.

Advertisement
Back