Play Garcia vs Bama

Sure let’s start a guy who looked good in a spring game and has never played a college snap in his life over our best qb this program has seen in over a decade. Oh ok then. **** there are some ******* idiots here.
Yes. Why not? Its not the first time true freshmen have made a splash..

You guys want these big time QBs to come here and then you want to put diapers on them and baby them...FOH. Make up your minds or stop being a pu$$y.

Advertisement
Nothing to lose. UM not favored. Kid has great pocket presence than any of the QBs. A nice cannon with slant routes. Nice touch on deep balls. Feed the rock to Chaney and Knighton all day. Use up the clock. Keep the game close. Hit Mallory over the middle. If defense comes to play, a miracle might happen.

D'eric(sp?) is a great kid but I'm done with his era.
GIF by Ghostbusters

Advertisement
Nothing to lose. UM not favored. Kid has great pocket presence than any of the QBs. A nice cannon with slant routes. Nice touch on deep balls. Feed the rock to Chaney and Knighton all day. Use up the clock. Keep the game close. Hit Mallory over the middle. If defense comes to play, a miracle might happen.

D'eric(sp?) is a great kid but I'm done with his era.
I totally agree. Garcia is the QB we been waiting on. I don't think he'll be the reason we lose, but King will not be the reason we win. Let him cut his teeth early. NC played a true freshman QB because he was far better than the others.

Advertisement
Doofus they’re breaking one in because they have to. They aren’t benching a heisman caliber starter to do it.

Ooooooooooor, how bout they are bringing in a new QB that’s been on campus for a year & have played in a couple of games. Sure; we all know that’s EXACTLY the same as starting a TF QB w/ no experience, behind a line we are still not 100% certain who the starting 5 will be, against arguably the defensive defensive HC in this era.

U guys r being too harsh; OP is comparing oranges & oranges. 🙄

Advertisement
Advertisement
I once briefly met Garcia's mom while watching him play during HS.

She seemed so down to earth and anchored to reality about her son's very promising future at that time

I guess things changed. He's still very good and will eventually win the starting role at Miami down the road. But in the meantime ....PLEASE STOP POSTING Mrs. G...that name change not fooling anyone here

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back