Pittsburgh at Miami January 12th, 2020 on the ACCN (Pregame predictions, game thread and post game reactions)

Advertisement
Truthfully, I hope Keith Stone comes back in a week or two and finishes out this season.
I am against him getting a waiver and returning next season because all it would do is cause a repeat of this season with Miami counting on him and Gak to contribute after they were shutdown with knee injuries.
Unfortunately, I have a feeling Coach L will be selling the Rodney Miller/Nysier Brooks combo as the best combo of 5 men in the ACC. No, I am not buying it.
At this point, signing two freshman is still the best two options for Miami and the two unused scholarships.
Miami needs to start turning over the roster and upgrading the talent level.
Cliff Omoruyi would start for Miami next season and it is not even close. Daniel Batcho or Dylan Cardwell would help fix the rebounding issue Miami has. Especially if Coach L would play them.
Most importantly, Miami would use all 13 scholarships and they would have enough guys to practice on a regular basis with Coach L complaining about they need bodies.

A point of interest, someone mentions former assistant coaches Michael Huger and Eric Konkol.

Huger is currently 11-5 at Bowling Green.
Konkol is currently 12-4 at Louisiana Tech.

I am glad to see them having success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back