Pitt

Advertisement
We will be competitive but won’t win. I have so little confidence in this coaching staff. We need a decided talent advantage to win a game. We will have more talent than PItt but not enough to overcome Diaz.
I saw so much of the way we used to play D flying around with intensity.
That 4th and one to rooster blew my mind totally out of character to be so aggressive loved it.

I’m koolaide free I’m clean really am , I saw glimpses at NC game and it carried over even with that disappointed loss .

Sometimes when your at the end of your rope when no reinforcements coming and against all odd you look at each other in the foxhole saying , brother no one coming for us we are all we got .

We fight or die right here , I feel something like this happened, things are almost completely opposite, brother we’re attacking both sides of the ball and it’s contagious.

I feel we can beat Pitt , these kids believe it also Pitt has a fight coming, it’s the fight we should have brought to BAMA.

TVD is going to throw for 350 plus yards and Rooster will have 120 rushing and 65 plus rec. our WR are surprisingly performing.

With all said here , another upset alert I’m calling against Pitt , now we’re RUINING seasons for everyone soon no one will want to plays just like the old days.

We could rally to a Bowl game and another opportunity to ruin someone season.

With kids playing like this I cannot help but join in the fight even at a my age 😬.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Pitt is 3-0 in the ACC
Pitt has a top 20 Total Def, and a top 5 Total Off
They r top 20-25 in a slew of categories on defense, and top 10 in a slew of offensive categories except rushing.

My fear is that despite how often they throw the ball, they are not in the bottom tier of Sacks Allowed. Our weakness by far? Passing. If we don’t get to Pickett, this will not be a Leery situation where he threw behind receivers or too far in front. This dude is complete 73% of his passes at home & has a 23 TD to 1 int stat line right now.

Advertisement
I think we lose but not big. We play pretty well against the pass.

It's crazy football season. This board went on and on about losing to a trash UVA team, that now controls their path to the Coastal. If we kick that FG, and the one against UNC (and take that momentum into OT), we are currently 5-2, ranked, and Diaz isn't even on a hot seat.

Advertisement
Back