Pitt

Advertisement
Our Canes will BEAT PITT , yep on the road too.

I hope I don’t get people upset here for saying this , I knew with our D leading the way we’d BEAT NCST and O has shown vast improvement.

Our mindset has changed and it’s showing , you’d think we’d be happy?

So have at it take your shots .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Pitt lost to western michigan, they aren't any good.
The ACC is that bad.

So bizarre to me how the general public looks at college football. If a team loses a game or even plays somewhat poorly, they stink. Everyone should be fired. It’s crazy. These are college kids and it’s ONE game you’re talking about. Yes, they lost to WMU. By 3. In a game they turned the ball over 3 times, once inside their 10 yard line. Lost the turnover battle 3-0. This one weird game means they can’t be good? Are they UGA? No. But Oklahoma was a 38.5 point favorite to a high school team yesterday. They were shutout for a half and held to under 100 yards. You guys have got to stop looking at every single thing under a microscope. It’s college football. Weird **** happens. All the time.

Advertisement
After year of jokes about making Pickett look like a Heisman contender, he’s actually become a Heisman contender

That actually makes me feel like we will shut him down. It seems like the Miami defensive backfield only gets up when they face a QB that can play.

Since 2016, Miami is 4-1 vs Pitt.

They’re a beatable team, it’s just a matter of whether or not we show up ready to play.

For whatever reason, Miami has Pitt's number. All of the games have been low scoring in the past, so the fact that Pitt can put up numbers offensively is the only thing that's giving me pause in calling this one for the good guys, today.

Our Canes will BEAT PITT , yep on the road too.

I hope I don’t get people upset here for saying this , I knew with our D leading the way we’d BEAT NCST and O has shown vast improvement.

Our mindset has changed and it’s showing , you’d think we’d be happy?

So have at it take your shots .

GOCANES
We will be competitive but won’t win. I have so little confidence in this coaching staff. We need a decided talent advantage to win a game. We will have more talent than PItt but not enough to overcome Diaz.

Advertisement
If we win out, Blake is sucking Diaz up and down, not firing him. Zero chance we win out.
We’d have to go 9-4. 8-5 with a bowl loss or ****** bowl win isn’t good enough. It ain’t happening, at best we finish at 7-5 regular season and we all know our recent record in bowl games.

Manny is gone. It’s a matter of when not if.

Every single team on our schedule was a beatable team by the kids on our roster save Bama. We should be 6-1 right now.
6-1 football teams don’t have issues along the LoS like we do. Offensive is still average at best. DL has done better against the run but struggles to finish plays. We are 2 plays from 5-2 tho..maybe that drop by 85 against MSU changes that outcome as well..but The W/L column always reflects what you are. Up to last night we were a team that lacked confidence..that puts u were u are

So...... on to the armpit of the great commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

I'm glad those boys got the win.

But, the ****sburgh Panthers are up.
I'm not praying for Pickett to pick us apart, but I sure hate this 15 plus years of purgatory.
What's the downvote for, @305to954

Advertisement
Calling it now: we beat Pitt, Diaz gets a five year, sixty million dollar extension from Blake.

Not even Christ could facepalm at this situation.

So bizarre to me how the general public looks at college football. If a team loses a game or even plays somewhat poorly, they stink. Everyone should be fired. It’s crazy. These are college kids and it’s ONE game you’re talking about. Yes, they lost to WMU. By 3. In a game they turned the ball over 3 times, once inside their 10 yard line. Lost the turnover battle 3-0. This one weird game means they can’t be good? Are they UGA? No. But Oklahoma was a 38.5 point favorite to a high school team yesterday. They were shutout for a half and held to under 100 yards. You guys have got to stop looking at every single thing under a microscope. It’s college football. Weird **** happens. All the time.

There are different levels of good and bad.
Pitt is an ok team for the ACC but they aren't elite.
They can easily beat us because of how bad we been but if we play up to our talents and potential we could easily beat them.

Oklahoma is a good football team but if you compare them with other playoffs contending teams they aren't that great.

Advertisement
Back