Pitt Student here with Questions

I mean Everything was right until you said troll lol I go to Pitt. Did you go to Miami?
You smell like bull****. No I didn't go to Miami but I've been going to games since your supposed teams last NC. I've probably been to more Pitt games than you. I gave you the chance to prove you're not a troll. You don't want to do it so....

giphy.gif

Advertisement
You smell like bull****. No I didn't go to Miami but I've been going to games since your supposed teams last NC. I've probably been to more Pitt games than you. I gave you the chance to prove you're not a troll. You don't want to do it so....

giphy.gif
I go to Pitt, went to all home games last year and 2 road games! H2P!

What’s with the hostility? This Dude:
  • came on here.
  • said up front he’s a Pitt student/fan.
  • asked for an activities list for the weekend of the Pitt game.
  • didn’t start the attacks.
  • appears to be in Orlando and not tied to ST26 or NYSOM. I get that there are ways around systems but that’s what I can say.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok well I just figured I should ask the people in Miami about Miami but ok I guess giving bad information to people who are going to come visit your city and put money into the city is a wonderful idea. Never had this issue with any other forums even UCF lol, already have a sour taste now. I’ll guess probably just do the Pitt at FSU game instead because they actually helped and gave me serious answers and seem to want tourist money ...
Try the mullet in Wakulla. It's decadence goex well with Natty ice.
Without said, it makes no difference to us where you go as long as it's not Miami...

Advertisement
What’s with the hostility? This Dude:
  • came on here.
  • said up front he’s a Pitt student/fan.
  • asked for an activities list for the weekend of the Pitt game.
  • didn’t start the attacks.
  • appears to be in Orlando and not tied to ST26 or NYSOM. I get that there are ways around systems but that’s what I can say.
He still smells like bs. I've given him a way out but he doesn't care to take 30 seconds to prove he's not a lying troll. Show where he went on an fsu board and asked the same things or show where he went on a ucf board and helped them come to pitt. It should be really easy to do.

He still smells like bs. I've given him a way out but he doesn't care to take 30 seconds to prove he's not a lying troll. Show where he went on an fsu board and asked the same things or show where he went on a ucf board and helped them come to pitt. It should be really easy to do.
Ok. Fair enough.

Advertisement
Back