Pitt Rolling VT

Star qb? Lol....reach much ?

I mean you did see that star against um last year right?
Idk why y’all bring up last year over and over with this guy? Is he not allowed to get better from one year to the next? He was leading the nation in yards before he got hurt this year. So yeah, he a good player. Their team is much better with him at QB. No doubt they would have beaten us.

Advertisement
I find it amazing that these teams still invest so much emotional capital into playing Miami, like we're still 2001-relevant.
Like I've said since the Canestime days. Miami is ALWAYS relevant. NOBODY invests such emotional capital into anything irrelevant.

Didn’t he beat us in 17? This Pitt team is significantly better than those teams. I’m not even sure why you bring up those games since they don’t affect this year’s game, what so ever. Their Defense is really good. Pickett is a stud. Miami is very lucky he didn’t play in that game.
Lucky? Really based on what? This is the typical should of would of could of bs! The fact is we have beaten them “3” years in a row. Two of those years with”PICKETT” at the helm ....Facts my boy.... Not hypotheticals....

Last edited:
Today, Pitt is playing a lot better with Pickett than when we played them. Perhaps, their good Defense is clicking with their momentum. Perhaps, VT has given up on the season after losing to us and Liberty. Point is, to the previous post, this Pitt team isn’t the same team we faced because their best player was out.
And we've played better with our missing players back too. Based on this argument I can say because we didn't have Brevin Jordan they didn't get the full dosage Hurricanes. You use that to cape for them but ignore at best or refuse to consider it for Miami. Who's your team? Pitt or Miami?

Advertisement
Idk why y’all bring up last year over and over with this guy? Is he not allowed to get better from one year to the next? He was leading the nation in yards before he got hurt this year. So yeah, he a good player. Their team is much better with him at QB. No doubt they would have beaten us.
No doubt why? Because YOU said so? We were without Brevin Jordan. We weren't full strength either. That matters for them but means nothing for Miami? Lot of bull this morning.

No doubt ? Lol, ok.

This isn’t how it works , that’s your opinion. Imo it’s a dumb *** opinion. He’s an average to above average qb. Sorry if that rustle you’re Jimmies.

Nobody thinks he’s good other than a couple clueless Miami fans. A couple fans that most think are trolls. Weird right?

It’s funny everyone makes fun of us losing even if we’re without starters, or having close games missig 13-14 guys. But a couple dummies that’s supposedly “ fans “ defend other trans missing a starter. A starter that isn’t even good. Lmao.

Advertisement
Most Miami fans aren't CIS posters. Our worst porsters aren't really Miami fans.
Tbh majority of the miami fans I’ve ran into in the real world are idiots lol. Maybe it’s bad luck or maybe there’s something up it. I ran into a guy in a grocery store a few months ago who was a very knowledgeable fan, we talked for 30 minutes. It was like I’d ran into a unicorn or something.

How About the year before that as well ! You know those are facts and a valid comparison since Pickett played in those games and not only lost but had HORRIBLE states in both games..... Ulike like your hypotheticals...

Tbh majority of the miami fans I’ve ran into in the real world are idiots lol. Maybe it’s bad luck or maybe there’s something up it. I ran into a guy in a grocery store a few months ago who was a very knowledgeable fan, we talked for 30 minutes. It was like I’d ran into a unicorn or something.
How does that compare to UF fans, FSU fans, etc.? Most football fans lack the kind of knowledge you see around here. That's part of the reasonwhy nobody notices how bad the announcers are.

Advertisement
How does that compare to UF fans, FSU fans, etc.? Most football fans lack the kind of knowledge you see around here. That's part of the reasonwhy nobody notices how bad the announcers are.
I come across a lot more FSU and gator fans. The Miami fans are by far the least knowledgeable or band wagon type fans. For such a small number they blow the other fan bases away. Just being honest lol.

That’s why I’m on these boards, trying to talk to people who know their *** from a hole in the ground.

We clown this site , mostly for the trolls and idiotic takes but there’s a high number of knowledgeable fans. Not just um fans , but football in general.

There is a lot of doubt that they would've beaten us with Pickett.

He was leading the nation in yardage because Pitt had played more games than everyone else and because they threw the ball a lot. You're being intentionally misleading.

The guy is a decent QB, that's it. He's 51st nationally in passer rating. He's 37th in PFF grades. He's expected to be a 5th or 6th round pick.

Maybe that's enough to beat us, maybe not. It's clearly not "no doubt".

Advertisement
Lucky? Really based on what? This is the typical should of would of could of bs! The fact is we have beaten them “3” years in a row. Two of those years with”PICKETT” at the helm ....Facts my boy.... Not hypotheticals....
Not only that, but in the prior two years, Pickett couldn't even lead them to a single TD vs our D!

I come across a lot more FSU and gator fans. The Miami fans are by far the least knowledgeable or band wagon type fans. For such a small number they blow the other fan bases away. Just being honest lol.

That’s why I’m on these boards, trying to talk to people who know their *** from a hole in the ground.

We clown this site , mostly for the trolls and idiotic takes but there’s a high number of knowledgeable fans. Not just um fans , but football in general.
I find that a little surprising. I guess that's why it's nice to be here where actual knowledge is shared.

Advertisement
Back