Pitt opens as 10 point favorite

It's a noon game in Pittsburgh, I expect us to come out slow (which outside of NC State has been the norm). Pitt will score, the question is how much and can TVD/Lashlee keep up?
if the game plan is like they had against NCST we should be able to move the ball down the field. Only question is whether we get mostly tds or fgs

Advertisement
Dark days ahead. Miami is likely winning this game and Diaz will be absolutely stroked by the media. I don’t think he gets fired.

Advertisement
I’m with most of you guys, as I can see this game going both ways. If we play aggressively on offense we will score 30+ and have a good chance to win. Play not to lose and we will lose.

Pickett beat 10-0 2nd ranked Miami as a freshman and didn't play last year or they likely beat us then too. So he's 1-1 against us.

We make mediocre QBs look like a Heisman on a regular basis. What's an actual Heisman candidate going to do? If he does it without his top target it's gonna look even worse on us.
1-2.

It's a noon game in Pittsburgh, I expect us to come out slow (which outside of NC State has been the norm). Pitt will score, the question is how much and can TVD/Lashlee keep up?
The difference in the slow starts against UNC and against UVA compared to a slow start against Pitt is they have legitimate defensive talent. Multiple veteran draft picks on that side of the ball. Legitimate pass rushers - Pitt is 15th in the country in sack % and Virginia is 115 and UNC is 76.

Narduzzi has always been infamous for making it difficult on young QBs and teams trying to come back with exotic looks and forcing turnovers and getting sacks.

Advertisement
Big running teams scare me a lot more than big passing teams. But this game will be tough. We're deserved underdogs.

pitts pts per game is skewed playing against 2 northern bum teams like umass if you deep dive into it..they scored 70+ against one of them teams.

Mark Whipple about to carve up some sh*t them crosses...and long bombs are still in the play book.

You would think TRob and Manny are licking their chops at the chance to bring out the turnover chain this Saturday. We have a lot of guys in our backfield that can track down a ball. Pickett's stats are outlandishly good, this season. But remember he had 13 TDs and 9 Ints both last season and the season before. IIRC, he tends to float the ball.

Advertisement
I’m gonna root for TVD and the young boys. They don’t let us down. After last week, Da U by 3 points.

Advertisement
classic animation lol GIF by Challenger

Got a belly full?

Advertisement
Back