Pitt opens as 10 point favorite

Advertisement
Kenny Pickett hasn’t thrown for over 200 yards against Manny Diaz defense in 3 seasons, will he finally crack the puzzle?

Will Rhett Lashlee run anything but a HB dive into Donaldson’s ***?

Find out next week on Dragon Ball Z
An Goku has this ready for every does end up losing the game.

goku L.jpg

Advertisement
Another week of, "this is the week Diaz gets his **** pushed in and is fired," only to be followed by a hard fought loss or lucky win -- either of which will be viewed by the morons on the BoT as progress (and will be pitched as such by Blake). UM is going to be dumb enough to listen to Blake and wait to fire Diaz, which will create an unnecessary **** show when Diaz runs the table.

Advertisement
Every season, we talk about “trap” games for us. Well, this might be a trap game for Pitt. They just came off their biggest game of the season with a huge win against Clemson. I know Clemson is down this season, but they are still the measuring stick in the ACC. We are not really a rivalry for Pitt.

Our offense is starting to roll and playing with confidence. If our defense can limit big plays and offense doesn’t have any turnovers and timely penalties, I think we not only cover, but can win the game. Now if Pitt comes out hungry and focused, then I think we lose by a few scores.

Advertisement
Every season, we talk about “trap” games for us. Well, this might be a trap game for Pitt. They just came off their biggest game of the season with a huge win against Clemson. I know Clemson is down this season, but they are still the measuring stick in the ACC. We are not really a rivalry for Pitt.

Our offense is starting to roll and playing with confidence. If our defense can limit big plays and offense doesn’t have any turnovers and timely penalties, I think we not only cover, but can win the game. Now if Pitt comes out hungry and focused, then I think we lose by a few scores.
Our defense is terrible tho.. like how did we get this bad.. we cant tackle for ****, no pass rush, blitzes have no affect, ugh..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back