Pitt Game 3

Can’t wait for all the fans that don’t really watch this club to come in here pumping their chests.

Happy to see this team have timely hits this weekend. The errors and base running will once again cost us many games this season

Advertisement
Are you kidding? Minus the meltdown of the 8th and 9th inning that team played their tails off. Making play after play to keep themselves in the game. How did you watch that series and not come away saying Pitt did the little things all series? Our talent won us that series specifically game 1

Playing their tails off doesn't make them a **** good club. Ignoring their meltdown doesn't make them a **** good club. Doing all the little things doesn't make them a **** good club.

Your entire existence in this thread has been one of total and complete incoherence.

Playing their tails off doesn't make them a **** good club. Ignoring their meltdown doesn't make them a **** good club. Doing all the little things doesn't make them a **** good club.

Your entire existence in this thread has been one of total and complete incoherence.
What do you mean doing the little things doesn’t make them a good club? Doing the little things wins you games in college baseball. They will win a ton of games this year because of it. We will lose a ton of games this season because we don’t do the little things

Can’t wait for all the fans that don’t really watch this club to come in here pumping their chests.

Says the guy who claimed that we stink and Pitt is **** good after they got shellacked 24-6 this weekend.

Your problem isn't that you don't watch the team. It's that you don't know jack spit about what you're seeing and you have the emotional maturity of a 9-year-old.

What do you mean doing the little things doesn’t make them a good club?

Doing all the little things just makes you a team that does all the little things.

Pitt "does all the little things" and is 8-25 in the ACC over the last season plus one weekend which is the worst record in the league.

Worst team in the league = not a **** good club

Advertisement
Says the guy who claimed that we stink and Pitt is **** good after they got shellacked 24-6 this weekend.

Your problem isn't that you don't watch the team. It's that you don't know jack spit about what you're seeing and you have the emotional maturity of a 9-year-old.
We do stink. If you watched the series this weekend anyone would tell you the same. The same exact issues that have been imbedded in our program for 10 years were on full display this weekend. You like seeing this team not make the routine plays? You like watching this team not be able to execute a relay? What about the base running you like watching that too? Gtfoh

Advertisement
You like seeing this team not make the routine plays? You like watching this team not be able to execute a relay? What about the base running you like watching that too? Gtfoh

If we did all those things and lost 24-6 this weekend would that have made you happy?

But Pitt is a **** good club.

Miami 24, Pitt 6

You can't make this stuff up. This fan base is mentally ill.
No matter of fact imo you responding like this shows you what is wrong with this fanbase. Instead of looking at the PLETHRORA OF THINGS WE DID TERRIBLY this weekend. You want to point out the score. Instead of looking at the series and saying wow we did many of the same things that cost us the Florida series you are gloating over the score board. I’m happy to see us finally hit the ball but to completely ignore how bad we looked in the field this weekend is a Miami athletics staple. In any sport for that matter

Instead of looking at the PLETHRORA OF THINGS WE DID TERRIBLY this weekend. You want to point out the score.

Yeah, I'm crazy like that.

I care more about going 3-0 and outscoring the opponent, 24-6, then I do about a throwing error in the 5th inning or a failed bunt attempt on Friday night.

Advertisement
Yeah, I'm crazy like that.

I care more about going 3-0 and outscoring the opponent, 24-6, then I do about a throwing error in the 5th inning or a failed bunt attempt in Friday night.
I thought we hit the ball well this weekend with runners in scoring position. I thought we looked abysmal defensively. Being a Miami baseball fan for last 15 years will make you tend to care more about the latter. Hopefully we keep the hitting into the midweek game this week and into the rest of acc play.

This team isn’t nearly as good as they should be, YET. Lot of season left to get into form, but this is what you’re supposed to do. Sweeping anybody is tough, and get away games on Sunday is when you put your foot on the gas. They did that late. Pitt is a solid team. If you’re upset at this weekend idk what to tell you. Look across the league and see what everybody else did. We’re in a better spot than anyone else.

We hit .324 and had a team ERA of 1.55 but we made a few throwing errors and missed the cut-off man once so WE MUST POST IN ALL CAPS ABOUT THE PLETHORA OF THINGS WE DID TERRIBLY.

Get a grip.
No offense but this clap back tells me that you didn’t watch the series. “We made a few throwing errors and missed the cut off man once” 🤣

Advertisement
I thought we looked abysmal defensively. Being a Miami baseball fan for last 15 years will make you tend to care more about the latter.

How does this post make any sense? It doesn't matter who you're a fan of. It's not that difficult to understand that defense is less important to wins and losses than hitting and pitching.

No offense but this clap back tells me that you didn’t watch the series. “We made a few throwing errors and missed the cut off man once” 🤣

I was mocking you.

But the point is the same.

We're in first place in the Coastal Division and top 15 in the RPI right now but you're having an absolute meltdown about defense in a conference series sweep.

I can’t remember Pitt’s coach, and I’m too lazy to look it up. I know he came to Pitt from FSU

You do realize that the guy making the throwing error is a catcher and only in the game for his bat.

Advertisement
Back