Pitt Game 3

Advertisement
Slade got the first 2 batters out but has given up two hits. Runners on 1st and 2nd.

Slade needs more pitches, you can't just keep grooving fastballs every pitch, unless you're throwing 100 mph.

Didn't throw anything else during the AB that brought in the run.

Advertisement
Gets out of it with his 4th K, but his control is off and his pitch count is already in the 40s. Rough end to an inning that started off so well.

Advertisement
Tough to comprehend how bad this team is with all of this talent. Almost all of it returning talent as well. I’ve seen this team “do the little things right” maybe once this seasons and that was yesterday with risp and executing a hit and run

This team stinks. Pittsburgh is a **** good ball club they are just missing the talent. Whoever this skipper is for Pitt is an absolute stud to have the Pitt panthers playing this sound of baseball.

Slade cecconi stinks. Throws meatballs. Goes after hitter with zero purpose or command. Just throws it out there hoping his talent over bears them. At the moment he has no prayer on making it to the big leagues and would be a fool to leave this season.

Mchmahon and bvb are pitchers that can win in Omaha to bad the rest of the team and coaching staff fails in every other category that makes a team good.

This season will go down as the biggest let down in Miami athletics history and I’m very frustrated by it. This program needed something to cheer about in the worst way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lala clearly read my post about dropping him in the order. I take full credit for his offensive revival.
Thank you.
Batting .550 for the series.
Sometimes it takes a little kick in the ***.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back