Pitt -6 on Saturday

Knowing our luck we’ll beat Pitt only to get waxed by 40 in the Paloun Lawnmower bowl.
That's what I've been saying since we lost yesterday...wouldn't be Miami fball over the last 20 yrs unless we managed to get bowl eligible only to get completely waxed in a bowl game from another average school

Advertisement
Real tea I have no idea how sports betting works and would like to take advantage of the free money before this season wraps. Can anyone point me to the right place here or in the DMs?

Advertisement
Somehow I think we beat Pitt and become bowl eligible only to get shìt raped in our bowl game.
Yeah I mean for whatever reason we kinda have their number

I also feel like the football gods want us to experience one more “**** raping” this year

Put us in an attractive match-up and watch us get obliterated

I currently have Citizen as the off season hype leader at -140. He had a whole year to “rest” and have no tread taken off of his tires and he will always be labeled as “the player that would have made a difference” for this season, lol. I can see it now. He will be McGahee 2.0 by the time August rolls around. That’s no slight to the kid at all as I think and hope (and desperately pray) that he will perform and perform well. This fanbase just takes things to another level.

I have Wesley Bissainthe.

No dis to Wes...love him as a player.....but you would think he is Jon Vilma reincarnated the way he is glossed on about currently. Just for the simple fact he is a coordinated line backer lol

Advertisement
daler mehndi bollywood GIF by Pug Life Records®

This game can be won if I get my order of a dozen white chickens before Saturday game time. **** Pitt... they ain't ****... 6-6 weez bowl bound!

Advertisement
TVD is done for ‘22 big dawg.

We’ll kick a couple FGs in front of 17k and then it’s on to the best time of the year to be a Miami fan. LFG!!!!
While I understand why you would think this but to be fare you said the same about the GT game. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
I’ll take Pitt unless TVD is back.

FSU -9 over Florida
I'm torn.

Would I rather see Miami lose to Pitt and go 5-7 thus putting a merciful end to the most disappointing season I have had the displeasure of witnessing in my 40 years of fandom
~or~
Go 6-6 and find ourselves in prime bowl season condition--mid-December--attending the Duke Mayo Bowl where we proceed to get our asses full-throttle boat-raced by a mid tier BIG10 team?

Mondays Fail GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Took ATM, UNC, FSU, Clemson and I'll take Pitt -6. Basically anyone with a heartbeat until Goatass is gone.

Also, I have two Pitt tickets and a parking pass available.

Last edited:
I have Wesley Bissainthe.

No dis to Wes...love him as a player.....but you would think he is Jon Vilma reincarnated the way he is glossed on about currently. Just for the simple fact he is a coordinated line backer lol

TrumpyCane jjst thinks people people are finally excited a LB isn’t running around like a chicken with its head cut off or isn’t slower than the punter

Advertisement
Back