Pitt -6 on Saturday

Advertisement
Alec Baldwin Drink GIF

Advertisement
It won’t be 1/2 of what last off-season brought us, but it should rival the off-season after Enos was axed and Lashlee was brought on. That was top tier Cane football right there.

The off season after 17 was good too but I cut that some slack because it was deserving honestly. I don’t remember any off seasons worth a fvck under Golden or Randy honestly lol.

It won’t be 1/2 of what last off-season brought us, but it should rival the off-season after Enos was axed and Lashlee was brought on. That was top tier Cane football right there.

The off season after 17 was good too but I cut that some slack because it was deserving honestly. I don’t remember any off seasons worth a fvck under Golden or Randy honestly lol.
In a few months, you’ll be on this site reading about Jacurri looking like a young Randall Cunningham on Greentree.

Advertisement
In a few months, you’ll be on this site reading about Jacurri looking like a young Randall Cunningham on Greentree.

I currently have Citizen as the off season hype leader at -140. He had a whole year to “rest” and have no tread taken off of his tires and he will always be labeled as “the player that would have made a difference” for this season, lol. I can see it now. He will be McGahee 2.0 by the time August rolls around. That’s no slight to the kid at all as I think and hope (and desperately pray) that he will perform and perform well. This fanbase just takes things to another level.

I got a feeling we might stumble our way to a win against Pitt. This is money time (for the ACC) and their refs will swallow their whistles so the ACC can get another team into a bowl. But regardless, peeps transferring can start the day after the Pitt game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back