Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is why lineman get called for "hands to the face" and running backs don't get called for face mask when they stiff arm the helmet
A lineman and a rb is completely different than grabbing the face mask of the guy trying to catch the ball. In the nfl that is a facemask. I can see illegal hands to the face if you try to jam a receiver or something like that but not blatantly grabbing the facemask when the ball is in the air.

Advertisement

italian-glamour-model-claudia-romani-207823388.jpg

Well I called it a touchdown on the field!

JHallCANES I'm not critical of Emory just stating Jacurri has a much better upside and that's it. I like Williams alot but I think Jacurri is better. Go take a long hike JHall

I don’t get how the NFL has all of these awesome camera angles and college doesn’t but somehow this was the quickest booth review I’ve ever seen in college football to override the call on the field.
It was called a touchdown on the field it should have been a touchdown. Miami gets screwed by the officials every game it feels like. We have seen clear safety’s get reviewed and not over tuned because not enough video evidence. How was there enough evidence to over turn that?

Advertisement
1703797988367.jpeg

Anyone got the PO Box of the PAC-12 replay crew. I think they need to look up the word “Indisputable”

And that was an All-time Miami team. Lots of people posting pretend that good players don't lose reps or don't come out fully invested ready to play. Its called competition. Not to mistake that team for the team playing today in terms of talent of course. This Rutgers team is also better than that Rutgers team
I agree, your not wrong. But that game was an anomaly. Just dumb mistakes. I was mostly just being facetious for fun. We pretty much always dominated Rutgers

Good speed from Ray Ray there even if it didn’t amount to a substantial amount of yards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back