Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Given our coaching and the new players I expected us to start off a little rough. It was a bit worse than I hoped…but to your point there were some things that started to work

Do we push the pedal? I mean there’s literally no excuse not to right?
You’re looking for multiple laterals on the second half kickoff aren’t you?!?!?

Advertisement

giphy (23).gif

To all the Jacurri haters I say this. He has more ability than Emory will ever have. You cannot teach a rocket arm or running speed. He cetainly has all the tangible physical asssts to be a starter either here or elsewhere. What Mario did is rob this kid of some game time experience this year. I am not a Mario supporter. Again, with his misuse of the clock he put his team at a disadvantage and furthers his crown as the worst day game coach on this planet. Yes, he is a great recruiter but that's it. As far as Jacurri goes he has the talent and if you don't see that you're either BLIND or not knowledgeable. I truly hope he stays because he has 3 more years left and that's EXACTLY what we need. Not a one year rental who is a turnover machine. GO CANES! I HOPE WE OPEN THE OFFENSE UP MORE. The officials are the worst I've seen all year long.
Maybe some day some of our fans will be able to compliment one player without ****ting on another one

Emory gave his left arm for a first down

So how about you shut your little **** hole

Advertisement
Ok let’s see what happens the 2nd half.Things should be calmed down ,jitters gone and we should see our talent come to the forefront….

Let’s go win this thing

Advertisement
Figured no one watched cfb in NYC, so
didn't think Rutgers would benefit from home cooking.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back