Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single possession:

don’t challenge the team by forcing them to cover a lot of space, instead bunch the box.

Burn plays by running it into the boxes.

Put your QB in a horrible 3rd down situation which he can’t handle.

Rinse and Repeat.
If this is Dawson, he needs to be gone tomorrow. But I suspect it's Mario. Dawson should go somewhere he can run the offense we saw against Texas A&M.

Advertisement
Yall can say what yall want about the coaches but these players suck a$s.

I'm literally watching them take bad angles, fall down, miss tackles, get beat in man coverage.

It's not a coaches fault that Jaden Davis falls down trying to cover a simple out-route on 3rd down.
I am not even close to coach Macho's football expertise.

But, I see the exact same thing, our second string team is basically about as good as Sac State. Hornets might even win.

Did Mario know we were gonna get our asses kicked and hold the Ward commit to redirect the fans after a blowout??

Advertisement
Yall are surprised by this? Rutgers didn’t have 8 starters leave their program. Rutgers is at home essentially. Rutgers sees this as their Super Bowl. Miami is playing a WR at QB. This is about what I expected. It shows Mario how far the roster is off from being good.
Why do people say this?

Nobody cares about beating Miami. If we’re talking motivation, it’s a let down to draw Miami in a bowl game.

Yall can say what yall want about the coaches but these players suck a$s.

I'm literally watching them take bad angles, fall down, miss tackles, get beat in man coverage.

It's not a coaches fault that Jaden Davis falls down trying to cover a simple out-route on 3rd down.
Who sought out Jaden Davis in the portal?

Portal recruiting under Mario has been lackluster, and that’s being very kind.

Advertisement
Wow! Looks like they pulled the Columbus HS D to play this game!

Shame on the coaching staff the QB looks dazed, the Oline are playing like ***** cats, and the D is playing like a big piece of Shi£!

1703794220146.gif

Nothing will change with this team as long as Mario is the HC. He can have all the top 5 recruiting classes he wants. Dude can’t coach for ****. Team is constantly underprepared, undisciplined, and outcoached by any team.
If nothing’s gonna change, then just leave the board and come back when we have a new HC. Don’t waste your time.

Advertisement
Concerns about the play calling on O are warranted. Why does it seem like we’ve been cursed by inside runs that do nothing since at least richt?

Because outside of Lashlee we’re been stuck with old school offensive minds.

Richt
Enos
Mario

These are all guys that want to run something out of 1996. That cannot work anymore.

Advertisement
If only we could get all those extra practices a Bowl game brings. Oh wait…

But in all honesty I know that unfortunately the game is meaningless and the Bowls outside the playoff are glorified scrimmages.

Every single possession:

don’t challenge the team by forcing them to cover a lot of space, instead bunch the box.

Burn plays by running it into the boxes.

Put your QB in a horrible 3rd down situation which he can’t handle.

Rinse and Repeat.
Same crao he does with every QB. But people keep thinking it’s the QB’s fault.

If you do not put your players in a position to succeed, chances are that they won’t.

Can we get some read option to the right side. Replacement c an lg but we wanna run inside left. If 3 doesn’t have anyone within 12 yards throw it quick to him and pick up 8 easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back