Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He did. It isn't about winning anymore. It is about context and process.
B9318685328Z.1_20150903203342_000_GV0BQJCJC.1-0.png

Advertisement
Yes the reason is we fumbled roster management and went with a less bad option. That still is a bad option lmao.
I am not disagreeing with you on that man lol this was intended for those that claimed JB was the answer when TVD went down

Rutgers had 1 opt out we had 10. We won 7 they won 6 in a better league.

We are playing people out of position, and frankly playing people that shouldn't be playing much at all.

We lost our starting RB on the first drive.

It is what it is

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall can say what yall want about the coaches but these players suck a$s.

I'm literally watching them take bad angles, fall down, miss tackles, get beat in man coverage.

It's not a coaches fault that Jaden Davis falls down trying to cover a simple out-route on 3rd down.
Coach, you’re trying to talk football logic to people who have never played and don’t get it. I’ve already learned, don’t waste your time typing.

Advertisement
We should join the Big 10 by all means.

Assuming the SEC Isn't an option, remaining in a (further) watered down ACC would be a death sentence.

We could play home games at Lockhart Stadium (or whatever that site is called now)

If this is Dawson, he needs to be gone tomorrow. But I suspect it's Mario. Dawson should go somewhere he can run the offense we saw against Texas A&M.

Dawson is here because this is Dawson.

This is what Mario wants to do.

That’s why he first hired Gattis, and then Dawson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back