Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall can say what yall want about the coaches but these players suck a$s.

I'm literally watching them take bad angles, fall down, miss tackles, get beat in man coverage.

It's not a coaches fault that Jaden Davis falls down trying to cover a simple out-route on 3rd down.
It is Mario's team now... He either recruited or allowed the players to stay.... all on the staff... like it was in the past...

Advertisement
Getting boat raced on national television by ******* Rutgers. If we could just figure out a way to keep Mario the recruiter and toss Mario the coach, we could maybe have something.

Yall can say what yall want about the coaches but these players suck a$s.

I'm literally watching them take bad angles, fall down, miss tackles, get beat in man coverage.

It's not a coaches fault that Jaden Davis falls down trying to cover a simple out-route on 3rd down.
I mean… that’s on the coaches for having these players and teaching bad techniques too. It’s just a program wide mess. Everybody is at fault

Advertisement
I guess we were too busy recruiting to prepare for this game. Everybody with the ball for Rutgers looks like Earl Campbell.

I am not disagreeing with you on that man lol this was intended for those that claimed JB was the answer when TVD went down
I think he could have been the answer to 4th and 1.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The DB play is atrocious. We need a LOT of portal help there.

So much for the let’s see what JB has crowd at qb. That guys not showing much…hopefully he gets it going. But d like to see us utilize the quick screen game for him, to get the O going.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back