Pick One Right Now

dude was next in line for Saban after that coaching debacle on Monday. That's pretty high praise if he's chosen by Saban, who can get whatever he wants, to put Bama back on top; not to mention the passing game was the best it's ever been at their program.

When was the last time we poached a coach from Bama in a lateral move?

He certainly wasn't who I expected, but I'm sure he can do what Manny wants to be done.

I hope he succeeds like **** here.

Now, just a few facts. Not a lateral move unless he is taking the QB coaching job here....unless sadly, you are saying Miami's OC job is equal to Alabama's QB coaching job...some might agree with that.

"Next in line for Saban?" ….How do you think that works? He hires QB coaches guaranteeing them the OC job if the OC leaves? The simple fact is if Saban wanted this guy bad enough...like Cristobal, Kul, Stoutland and others before him....Manny isn't about to announce his hiring at UM.

UM

Advertisement
For 7 years this board has been basically an Alabama suckfest. Our fans hanging on their dikks 365 and reporting on every move they make with shameless jealousy and envy.

Mario Cristobal should be our next coach because he was “groomed” by Nick Saban.

Every recruit they get, every move they make is fawned over here like an embarrassing bunch of groupies.

Now we poach one from their ranks instead of settling for some guy from some middling program somewhere like we’ve been doing? And you ***kers have the audacity to complain?

Locksley is a chump. Everyone knows this. This dude right here is bringing that almighty Alabama pedigree we’ve been subjected to every day here for as long as I can remember and you are still complaining???

No. You pick one or the other. Right now. You don’t get to complain about this hire and in turn suck them off for every move they make.

Enough of this ****. Tighten up.
F-ingA, Cane in, Cane our. *** Bama🙌🏿

I don't know $%^& about how to run an offense. 99% of my mood following these types of announcements is predicated on how a bunch of people on a message board tell me I should feel. You see where that's gotten me over the last 2 HC hires! I'll say 2 very positive things: (1) We took a highly respected coach from Alabama; (2) We are undoubtedly in a better position as a program than we were 2 weeks ago.

Let's Go!

Advertisement
Man, give that **** a rest.

This guy coached TUA for 1 freakin season. Coached one season at Alabama...now he's "bringing that almighty Alabama pedigree?"

Look, with the skill talent in South FLA, anybody should have a solid chance succeeding on the offensive side of the ball. This guy has experience and was likely down the list of choices. Pretty clear Saban had no issue letting that almighty pedigree get away.

My complaint is not this guy specifically, it is the inability of our program to get out of its own way and make the BIG splash hires when needed. This guy has the coaching experience for sure and is an ex-QB...I'll take it.

For me, it is 135% about the OL coach. If this guy is bringing the big bad *** Alabama pedigree as you say, then he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that it MUST start up front and it needs to be a sure thing hire.

UM
You completely missed the point.

Doesn’t surprise me.

Carry on.

Any of you turds that are getting butthurt over this, you’re part of the problem.

If you can’t tell the difference between what I’m saying and just blindly being happy over an OC announcement than you are too dumb to explain it to

dude was next in line for Saban after that coaching debacle on Monday. That's pretty high praise if he's chosen by Saban, who can get whatever he wants to put Bama back on top; not to mention the passing game was the best it's ever been at their program.

When was the last time we poached a coach from Bama in a lateral move?

He certainly wasn't who I expected, but I'm sure he can do what Manny wants to be done.

This here is an example of an intelligent Canes/CFB football fan who can see in front of his own face the facts.... Rest of you complainers and naysayers would complain if Jesus himself was HC and the Angels of Death were his assistant coaches....

For 7 years this board has been basically an Alabama suckfest. Our fans hanging on their dikks 365 and reporting on every move they make with shameless jealousy and envy.

Mario Cristobal should be our next coach because he was “groomed” by Nick Saban.

Every recruit they get, every move they make is fawned over here like an embarrassing bunch of groupies.

Now we poach one from their ranks instead of settling for some guy from some middling program somewhere like we’ve been doing? And you ***kers have the audacity to complain?

Locksley is a chump. Everyone knows this. This dude right here is bringing that almighty Alabama pedigree we’ve been subjected to every day here for as long as I can remember and you are still complaining???

No. You pick one or the other. Right now. You don’t get to complain about this hire and in turn suck them off for every move they make.

facts

I cant complain its a bama guy

Advertisement
About the only thing anybody has fawned over Saban doing schematically on the offensive side of the ball is hiring Kiffin to at least kinda un-Saban the offense.

The idea that the rest of college football gets erect for what the SEC does on offense, is a myth people on this board have created to feel better about this hire. For YEARS fans have talked about how lost the SEC is on offense. From Muschamp to Miles to Saban. The mindset of SEC coaches as it relates to offense has always been the one weak spot in the eyes of the rest of college football.

About the only thing anybody has fawned over Saban doing schematically on the offensive side of the ball is hiring Kiffin to at least kinda un-Saban the offense.

The idea that the rest of college football gets erect for what the SEC does on offense, is a myth people on this board have created to feel better about this hire. For YEARS fans have talked about how lost the SEC is on offense. From Muschamp to Miles to Saban. The mindset of SEC coaches as it relates to offense has always been the one weak spot in the eyes of the rest of college football.
Yeah. I have no clue whether this guy is gonna work out. Is it a homerun? A dud?

We will see.

Just saying tired of reading the incessant Bama praise and then now whining about this guy at the same time.

Advertisement
Yeah. I have no clue whether this guy is gonna work out. Is it a homerun? A dud?

We will see.

Just saying tired of reading the incessant Bama praise and then now whining about this guy at the same time.

I will continue to praise Bama for what they deserve praise for. But offensive scheme and system isn't it, and except for the few years they had Kiffin, has never been it. And even Kiffin had to tone down the offense for Saban.

-1788578082789493453.jpg

Advertisement
The issue is many of these delusional posters convinced themselves that any hire outside of Bill Brendanbaugh (the guy from OU. ***** it if I spelled his name wrong) or Larry Fedora was going to be the end of the program. Those are the only 2 hires that could save us in there eyes.

I was an Applewhite guy but **** I’ll give Enos a fair shot. His resume from last season can’t be ignored. He was UGAs top choice and Bama fans wanted Saban to promote him to OC..not sure what there is for the fans of a 7-6 team, with a recruiting class in the 40s ranking wise, and who’s team is a national joke on many levels to be upset about..(shrugs)

I agree with this message.

Now, just a few facts. Not a lateral move unless he is taking the QB coaching job here....unless sadly, you are saying Miami's OC job is equal to Alabama's QB coaching job...some might agree with that.

"Next in line for Saban?" ….How do you think that works? He hires QB coaches guaranteeing them the OC job if the OC leaves? The simple fact is if Saban wanted this guy bad enough...like Cristobal, Kul, Stoutland and others before him....Manny isn't about to announce his hiring at UM.

UM

UM
It seems to be that everyone thought he was the next OC, even Alabama Finebaum talked about it today on his show. So Michigan State, Georgia wants him but we don’t? Check out beginning and 12 min mark, 19 min mark... This was the one coach Alabama truly expected to keep. https://es.pn/2smzC7Z

Advertisement
Back