Pick One Right Now

This here is an example of an intelligent Canes/CFB football fan who can see in front of his own face the facts.... Rest of you complainers and naysayers would complain if Jesus himself was HC and the Angels of Death were his assistant coaches....

Well done!

Advertisement
Man, give that **** a rest.

This guy coached TUA for 1 freakin season. Coached one season at Alabama...now he's "bringing that almighty Alabama pedigree?"

Look, with the skill talent in South FLA, anybody should have a solid chance succeeding on the offensive side of the ball. This guy has experience and was likely down the list of choices. Pretty clear Saban had no issue letting that almighty pedigree get away.

My complaint is not this guy specifically, it is the inability of our program to get out of its own way and make the BIG splash hires when needed. This guy has the coaching experience for sure and is an ex-QB...I'll take it.

For me, it is 135% about the OL coach. If this guy is bringing the big bad *** Alabama pedigree as you say, then he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that it MUST start up front and it needs to be a sure thing hire.

UM
And in one season did enough to convince Saban to promote him. Bama fans noticed just how much better Hurts got under Enos. Every Bama fan says he was the best asst on staff.

They know their football.

For once we get a guy where the other team doesn’t say, “I feel sorry for y’all.”

It seems to be that everyone thought he was the next OC, even Alabama Finebaum talked about it today on his show. So Michigan State, Georgia wants him but we don’t? Check out beginning and 12 min mark, 19 min mark... This was the one coach Alabama truly expected to keep. https://es.pn/2smzC7Z
Harbaugh hired him.
Saban hired him.
Kirby wanted him.
Mich St wants him as Hc

Miami fans don’t lol
Stockholm syndrome

Yep The OP gets it . Bama is the standard bearer for greatness the last 10 years. If they wanted the guy to be their OC , and their offenses the last few years have been insanely good with mixing spread and pro style mind you , then it is good enough for me .

Advertisement
-1788578082789493453.jpg

Married Daisy Duke on the show. We got a winner.

Listen man, I don't even really care.

Win or get lost. I know we're on a message board, and we all have to have the hottest of takes, but whatever. Either Manolo ******* wins or he can hit the bricks and join Coker, Randy, Golden, and Richt.

Randy Shannon and Mark Richt were REALLY Miami Hurricanes...not dudes just born in Miami. Randy bled and ****ed orange and green. Legit gave his life to this University. Mark Richt came back with intentions of saving this university from its death sentence. And the minute they became an embarrassment, fans flew banners, turned on their *** like Shawn Michaels tossing Marty Jannetty through the Barber Ship Window and would boo their sorry asses into legitimate Parts Unknown of the College Football world.

So, I'm not picking a side...but, win or go the fvck away.

Advertisement
Back