Pick One Right Now

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
For 7 years this board has been basically an Alabama suckfest. Our fans hanging on their dikks 365 and reporting on every move they make with shameless jealousy and envy.

Mario Cristobal should be our next coach because he was “groomed” by Nick Saban.

Every recruit they get, every move they make is fawned over here like an embarrassing bunch of groupies.

Now we poach one from their ranks instead of settling for some guy from some middling program somewhere like we’ve been doing? And you ***kers have the audacity to complain?

Locksley is a chump. Everyone knows this. This dude right here is bringing that almighty Alabama pedigree we’ve been subjected to every day here for as long as I can remember and you are still complaining???

No. You pick one or the other. Right now. You don’t get to complain about this hire and in turn suck them off for every move they make.

Enough of this ****. Tighten up.

Advertisement
For 7 years this board has been basically an Alabama suckfest. Our fans hanging on their dikks 365 and reporting on every move they make with shameless jealousy and envy.

Mario Cristobal should be our next coach because he was “groomed” by Nick Saban.

Every recruit they get, every move they make is fawned over here like an embarrassing bunch of groupies.

Now we poach one from their ranks instead of settling for some guy from some middling program somewhere like we’ve been doing? And you ***kers have the audacity to complain?

Locksley is a chump. Everyone knows this. This dude right here is bringing that almighty Alabama pedigree we’ve been subjected to every day here for as long as I can remember and you are still complaining???

No. You pick one or the other. Right now. You don’t get to complain about this hire and in turn suck them off for every move they make.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-17-at-9.18.14-AM.png

Advertisement
Alabama pedigree???? Dude has been there 1 year. My hope is he teaches how to give bags and not have NCAA set up shop next door.

Was hoping for an uptempo spread offense but it is what it is. Hope he can recruit especially OL and of course QB

Man, give that **** a rest.

This guy coached TUA for 1 freakin season. Coached one season at Alabama...now he's "bringing that almighty Alabama pedigree?"

Look, with the skill talent in South FLA, anybody should have a solid chance succeeding on the offensive side of the ball. This guy has experience and was likely down the list of choices. Pretty clear Saban had no issue letting that almighty pedigree get away.

My complaint is not this guy specifically, it is the inability of our program to get out of its own way and make the BIG splash hires when needed. This guy has the coaching experience for sure and is an ex-QB...I'll take it.

For me, it is 135% about the OL coach. If this guy is bringing the big bad *** Alabama pedigree as you say, then he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that it MUST start up front and it needs to be a sure thing hire.

UM

I'm all in on Enos. He gets UM back to elite QB play and UM is back in the Championship Biz. Guy is a QB guru, let him get his boy, train him up and UM is back in the game.

Anyone who's opinion everyone points to when showing our mistakes and shortcomings is making it look like we stole Enos out from under Bama and UGA.

It works both ways.

We did something pretty awesome and that's good enough for me.

Advertisement
Man, give that **** a rest.

This guy coached TUA for 1 freakin season. Coached one season at Alabama...now he's "bringing that almighty Alabama pedigree?"

Look, with the skill talent in South FLA, anybody should have a solid chance succeeding on the offensive side of the ball. This guy has experience and was likely down the list of choices. Pretty clear Saban had no issue letting that almighty pedigree get away.

My complaint is not this guy specifically, it is the inability of our program to get out of its own way and make the BIG splash hires when needed. This guy has the coaching experience for sure and is an ex-QB...I'll take it.

For me, it is 135% about the OL coach. If this guy is bringing the big bad *** Alabama pedigree as you say, then he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that it MUST start up front and it needs to be a sure thing hire.

UM

Everyone outside of our fan base thinks it is a big splash hire...

If he would have taken the Georgia job, all the haters would be swinging from his nuts then.

I really down care if we run the Single Wing. Yes, I am kidding. Give me an offensive coordinator who is committed to his system and can make sound adjustments. I think we have the guy who can run multiple formations and give different looks. And throw the ball across the middle.

You tell me what Richt was trying to run? We go power I and all we did was run dive to Choc. No power lead, counter trey, play action. We run wildcat and it is power left or power right with Deejay. No jet out of it. No throwing. We run RPO and we don't utilize all the real passing components with any type of pre-snap motion or jet sweeps. Our identity was week to week. We looked like a poorly coached youth team.

Before him Coley scripted 12-plays and then we had no identity after that and never adjusted. The dude was lost for the remaining 60 plays.

Whipple ran verts and turned Harris into a turnover machine. Another clown who never utilized the middle of the field with crossing and combo routes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alabama pedigree???? Dude has been there 1 year. My hope is he teaches how to give bags and not have NCAA set up shop next door.

Was hoping for an uptempo spread offense but it is what it is. Hope he can recruit especially OL and of course QB

dude was next in line for Saban after that coaching debacle on Monday. That's pretty high praise if he's chosen by Saban, who can get whatever he wants to put Bama back on top; not to mention the passing game was the best it's ever been at their program.

When was the last time we poached a coach from Bama in a lateral move?

He certainly wasn't who I expected, but I'm sure he can do what Manny wants to be done.

Last edited:
Everyone outside of our fan base thinks it is a big splash hire...

If he would have taken the Georgia job, all the haters would be swinging from his nuts then.

Oh, I didn't realize he was offered the Georgia OC job....when did that happen?

UM

Advertisement
Back