PHYSICALLY dominated Clemson

Think about that.

Think about one year ago.

They beat the living **** out of us on both sides of the ball. Just flat out ***-whipped us up and down the field.

ONE YEAR LATER…..who was the more physical team tonight?? The good guys were, that’s who.

That team has physically kicked our *** for a decade. In ONE YEAR, we had the better offensive line. We had the better defensive line.

Great win tonight. I didn’t think it could happen, and it took 3 turnovers for it to happen, but the kids found a way and most importantly to me, they were the tougher team, period.

Hats off to the kids and the staff. Been a really rough two weeks. Enjoy the **** outta this one.

Advertisement
The defense played lights out. They were an intentional grounding call away from complete dominance. And the ACC mafia refs stole a 2 pt conversion from them. Bain is already a problem.

Oh and how about our True Frosh stepping up in the 2nd half. He grew so much in that game its quite unbelievable really.

Facts!!!!! I'm so used to us being completely dominated by Clemson that I was legit telling myself to not look at it as a moral victory if we would have lost because I was totally surprised at how much more tough we were compared to our previous games vs them.

Like I still can't get it out of my head how bad they beat up on us a few yrs ago and completely changed Bubba Bolden as a player. Dude was never the same after they gave him that bloody nose lol

Think about that.

They beat the living **** out of us on both sides of the ball. Just flat out ***-whipped us up and down the field.

ONE YEAR LATER…..who was the more physical team tonight?? The good guys were, that’s who.

That team has physically kicked our *** for a decade. In ONE YEAR, we had the better offensive line. We had the better defensive line.

Great win tonight. I didn’t think it could happen, and it took 3 turnovers for it to happen, but the kids found a way and most importantly to me, they were the tougher team, period.

Hats off to the kids and the staff. Been a really rough two weeks. Enjoy the **** outta this one.
Reuben Bain is THE mutherfuker. Dudes like him will bring us back to the promised land.

Advertisement
We had 24 rushes for 30 yards in that game last year. 24 FOR 30!!!

Tonight?

38 rushes for 211 yards.

Flat wore their asses out in the 2nd half down TWO backs, and Chaney got KO’d in the first OT.

Oh, and how many rushing yards did Clemson have??

THIRTY-ONE!!!

Since 2009, they have ran for 31 yards or less ONCE. Against UGA in 2021. Remind me how good UGA was in 2021??

Wow!

Advertisement

Tonight?

38 rushes for 211 yards.

Flat wore their asses out in the 2nd half down TWO backs, and Chaney got KO’d in the first OT.

THIRTY-ONE!!!

Since 2009, they have ran for 31 yards or less ONCE. Against UGA in 2021. Remind me how good UGA was in 2021??

Wow!
love him or hate him, you have to admit that that kind of dominance in the trenches is exactly what mario's calling card was supposed to be when he got here, and we're seeing it start to happen.

Advertisement
love him or hate him, you have to admit that that kind of dominance in the trenches is exactly what mario's calling card was supposed to be when he got here, and we're seeing it start to happen.

31 yards?!?!?!

That’s Clemson over there! They’re not Deshaun or Trevor Clemson, but they’re Clemson. You don’t hold them to 31 rushing yards. And we did it down 2 starting defensive linemen.

Advertisement
Think about that.

And we have pos fans who give Mario and his staff zero credit for this Turnaround. Pure garbage fans

Tonight?

38 rushes for 211 yards.

THIRTY-ONE!!!

Wow!
Defense was elite tonight.

Advertisement
Back